No announcement yet.

Dariusz Michalczewski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M e g a D u d e View Post
    dariuz got the leftovers of griffin after jones demolished him in round one when griffin was undefeated, right after he beat james toney twice
    Montell isn't a spectacular win for either of them. Virgil Hill was a big win for Dariusz but Roy beat Hill in the next fight ( Dariusz's seconds )

Comment

Originally posted by winac View Post
      Yes but his record still read 49-1
      still better than dariuzs's

Comment

Montell isn't a spectacular win for either of them. Virgil Hill was a big win for Dariusz but Roy beat Hill in the next fight ( Dariusz's seconds )
        plz, stfu, your the biggest roy jones hater of all, montel griffin was'nt a big win? wtf are you smokin you dumbass

Comment

still better than dariuzs's
          In fact before his first loss his record read 48-0

(It's funny how we all call him "Dariusz" since we can't spell Michalsowkiskdjddi)

Comment

plz, stfu, your the biggest roy jones hater of all, montel griffin was'nt a big win? wtf are you smokin you dumbass
            Note the use of the word spectacular. Montell Griffin is not a spectacular win.

Comment

dariusz got the leftovers of richard hall, the leftovers of montell griffin, the leftovers of derrick harmon, the leftovers of julio cesar(and still lost)... damn dariusz's resume is lookin all like jones leftovers, cept for hill, and those are dariusz's best wins

Comment

Originally posted by kev183 View Post
                Those who say Jones ducked this guy, Show yourselves.
                I don't like the word duck, but the fact is Michalczewski was a top 2 or 3 LHW from 1997 till 2003. No one is saying Roy isn't an ATG for not facing him, but he is a guy Roy should've made more of an effort to fight.

Comment

dariusz got the leftovers of richard hall, the leftovers of montell griffin, the leftovers of derrick harmon, the leftovers of julio cesar(and still lost)... damn dariusz's resume is lookin all like jones leftovers, cept for hill, and those are dariusz's best wins
                  No need to get on the defensive. I did not say that Dariusz didn't fight some of Roy's leftovers. But once again those wins you mention are not that spectacular regardless of whether they seconds or not. I was simply saying that the Virgil Hill win was a great win for DM and that in this instance it was Roy who was taking the leftovers and as a result he has one less great win on his resume

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    I don't like the word duck, but the fact is Michalczewski was a top 2 or 3 LHW from 1997 till 2003. No one is saying Roy isn't an ATG for not facing him, but he is a guy Roy should've made more of an effort to fight.
                    they both wanted the other to come to them
                    it's funny how we say jones ducked dariusz, but i did'nt see dariusz going out of his way to make the fight, jones was the p4p #1, if dariusz wanted to prove a point, why not go to jones?

Comment

No need to get on the defensive. I did not say that Dariusz didn't fight some of Roy's leftovers. But once again those wins you mention are not that spectacular regardless of whether they seconds or not. I was simply saying that the Virgil Hill win was a great win for DM and that in this instance it was Roy who was taking the leftovers and as a result he has one less great win on his resume
                      You're clowning yourself man. Drop it. You make no sense, you're basically belittling DM's Rresume because without Griffin, Hill, Hall..Jones' resume still eats up DM's. If Griffin wasn;t spectacular and Hill was "Dm's seconds" it wouldn't matter. Jones still fought more names and more competition than Dariusz. Dariusz needed** RJ, Rj didn't need him. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                      X