Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were one of the guys who though Lucas was World Class level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Really??? Because boxrec had him actually losing to Judah and Alexander. Also do we need to go over Ruslan's resume to see who else beat him? Again he only beat Peterson... That's it.

you didn't see the alexander fight, did you? just be honest, man. you can take baby steps forward and start to grow.

matthysse knocked alexander down, and absolutely walked away with the majority of the rounds. it was a 10 round fight.

here is the fight.

lets see your scorecard, if you've got the stones to tell us how you scored the rounds.

as for counting the judah fight as a matthysse win, i don't think that's fair. he had trouble finding judah early, and did a lot of work to his chest and arms because he didn't have the foot speed or trap setting abilities to get to his head. that fight was close.

alexander - matthyusse was a robbery. straight up robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      you didn't see the alexander fight, did you? just be honest, man. you can take baby steps forward and start to grow.

matthysse knocked alexander down, and absolutely walked away with the majority of the rounds. it was a 10 round fight.

here is the fight.

lets see your scorecard, if you've got the stones to tell us how you scored the rounds.

as for counting the judah fight as a matthysse win, i don't think that's fair. he had trouble finding judah early, and did a lot of work to his chest and arms because he didn't have the foot speed or trap setting abilities to get to his head. that fight was close.

Truth. I had Matthysse 6-4 +1 KD vs Devon. I could see 5-5 but no way Devon win 6 rounds

Judah I had 114-113 for Judah.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Really??? Because boxrec had him actually losing to Judah and Alexander. Also do we need to go over Ruslan's resume to see who else beat him? Again he only beat Peterson... That's it.
        Maidana only beat Broner. That's it. You consider Maidana world class because of this.

Why should I take you seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

here is the fight.

I saw the fight live buddy... I can probably pull up some of my posts on here while it was happening or shortly after. I had Mathysse up a point... The KD.... Hometown guy wins a close fight to and unknowns South American fighter isn't a robbery. Unless of course your criteria for what constitutes a robbery is the same as what constitutes being labeled World Class... If you were in charge of voting people into the HOF you couldn't find a "Hall" big enough...

Comment

• I've always said he was overrated..... Shot to **** judah beat him....idiots will try to claim robbery though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Maidana only beat Broner. That's it. You consider Maidana world class because of this.

Why should I take you seriously?
              Still no response to this gaping whole in your logic.

Comment

Working...
              X