Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Lucas Matthyse done to make him an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has Lucas Matthyse done to make him an elite fighter?

The way he's talked about on here you would think he had cleaned out the division already, actually he doesn't have one good win on his resume his claim to fame is losing to the two best fighters he's fought and beating a bum from Nigeria.

What has Garcia done to be elite?

Comment

lose a decision to judah, obviously.

it's a great fight that i'm sure will happen and when it does, i'm cleaning out ept's points, b.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
        What has Garcia done to be elite?
        He beat Erik Morales, and survived a late round rally(speaks for itself ) by Judah.

Comment

Obviously he scares you enough to constantly talk about him. Maybe if you took a few minutes to take Garcia's balls out of your mouth and watch Matthysse fight you'd realize why people like him.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            He beat Erik Morales, and survived a late round rally(speaks for itself ) by Judah.

by that logic, you should never find yourself in a bad situation in the ring? that what you saying? come on, you're smarter than that. so how much does jmm suck for being put on his butt by katsidis or for being lit up by diaz? it happens, ya'll reaching.

be cool and lets just wait until this thing comes off and if you're good with it, i'll clean your points out?

Comment

Mathssye is the better fighter between the two, name 1 thing Garcia does better then Lucas

Comment

One of them things man I don't really get it either. I think people were kind of upset at seeing him get "robbed" twice in a row so he developed a little following based on "he should be undefeated" " he's dropped everyone he's faced"...

My best guess is people want to be able to say "I've been following this guy since way back " and "see I told you he was a beast" Mathysse is somewhat under the radar and has developed a cult following I understood it and was part of it when it came to someone like Rigo because in my opinion there isn't anyone in boxing that does "it" exactly like he does ... He's a unique/special fighter.

I'm not saying Mathysse is a bum but there is nothing that he does that jumps off the screen especially when he has stepped up in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                  Mathssye is the better fighter between the two, name 1 thing Garcia does better then Lucas
                  throw the left heeezy

its a good fight, no one isn't talking about it because it'll suck. they can both dish and take it. lets see who comes out on top.

tranquilito.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    by that logic, you should never find yourself in a bad situation in the ring? that what you saying? come on, you're smarter than that. so how much does jmm suck for being put on his butt by katsidis or for being lit up by diaz? it happens, ya'll reaching.

be cool and lets just wait until this thing comes off and if you're good with it, i'll clean your points out?
                    There's a big difference here, Katsidis and Diaz are pressure fighters with pop them rocking Marquez was a surprise but it wasn't something that someone can harp on because Katsidis has shown in the past he has power.

Judah isn't exactly known for late round rallies.

Comment

Working...
                    X