Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still don't think Floyd wants the Pacquiao fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    So can every other "Manny Pacquiao sucks, here's why" thread. It's my opinion, why do you care?
    Its not your opinion I care about, its polluting the board with more Floyd-Pac threads than necessary. You're even talking about how the fight would go.

Comment

Floyd offered Manny 50/50 split in the biggest fight in history and Manny WALKED OUT , yesterday showed why , no CW and Manny is ordinary , Floyd schooling Manny now would give him no credit , he would love to have flogged Manny but its too late now , Manny got his just deserts by somebody Floyd schooled like an armature , Floyd wins in a roundabout way anyway !

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
        Its not your opinion I care about, its polluting the board with more Floyd-Pac threads than necessary. You're even talking about how the fight would go.
        But, "pics of Manny getting his ass beat/Manny sucks at fighting/**** Manny" threads are all good to you?

How bout you worry about something else. Go away. Shoo fly.

Comment

No one ever said it had to be his next fight. I said, I don't think he wants the fight, PERIOD.

So he can fight Zab coming off a loss, but not Manny, for one of his biggest pay days ever???
          Name some opponents manny could use as a tuneup to make himself look good quick

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Floyd offered Manny 50/50 split in the biggest fight in history and Manny WALKED OUT , yesterday showed why , no CW and Manny is ordinary , Floyd schooling Manny now would give him no credit , he would love to have flogged Manny but its too late now , Manny got his just deserts by somebody Floyd schooled like an armature , Floyd wins in a roundabout way anyway !
            Who walked out? Mayweather didn't accept the cut off dates. Spin doctor in the house. Floyd woulnd't flog ****. If Ortiz and Cotto are giving you some trouble, then Manny would too, except be much faster, and more powerful than either fighter, with much, much better movement.

In b4 the KO .gif

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Name some opponents manny could use as a tuneup to make himself look good quick
              Pretty much the entire WW division sans JMM/Floyd.

Comment

Even if he did fight Manny it would no longer be a 'super fight'. It would just be a regular Floyd title defense.

I hope Floyd fights Martinez, but I know the chances of this are not good. He is even more scared of Sergio than he is of Manny.

Comment

Pretty much the entire WW division sans JMM/Floyd.
                  I think it was manny himself who said if the fight don't happen in 2013, it won't ever happen.

If manny can win his next fight during the first half of next year, maybe he can fight Floyd in later 2013

Comment

It's over!! Pacquiaos Vs Mayweather has no where near the amount of money it would generate...no where near it.

All this talk of 75 million - 100 million purses, are gone!!!

Just accept defeat from a Mexican warrior and be great.

Comment

Who walked out? Mayweather didn't accept the cut off dates. Spin doctor in the house. Floyd woulnd't flog ****. If Ortiz and Cotto are giving you some trouble, then Manny would too, except be much faster, and more powerful than either fighter, with much, much better movement.

In b4 the KO .gif
                      Manny WALKED out of an official negotiation when he was offered the best deal he was ever gunna get thats a fact , you can use any lame excuse you like , Manny refused a drugs test and walked because of it , and the irony is he accused Juan of Ped use and still refused to be tested when JMM said Im clean lets get OST test , Roach wanted Mosley tested and Shane says ok you test as well and they backed off , fck Manny and his BS , CWS , Cherry picking , ducking healthy opponents , , it all caught up !

Comment

Working...
                      X