Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a boxer you DISLIKE OR HATE SAVED YOUR LIFE or your loved one. What now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sickens me that we live in a world where such a horrible question is even valid

There is littel difference between a bunch of football hooligans and gatering of Nazis, or extreme left political groups.

The are all a bunch of sore loosers that channelize there anger and misfortune into hate towards another person or group.

If someone safes your life or children you would cry of happiness
    Last edited by 110110110; 05-17-2012, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
      Ya we get this. Great post btw.

Ok now the question is this.

Say your favorite boxer is Tim Bradley (EXAMPLE)

Say you met Amir Khan. He helps you out irl and all kinds of stuff.

He turn out to be the nicest guy in the world.

He even save your LIFE

NOW SAY

AMIR KHAN FIGHTS BRADLEY

Who you rooting for?

Khan or bradley
      Khan.

A persons favourite boxer is based on their style and maybe what you know of them as a person.
      But if you actually meet the person, and certainly if they save your life, that becomes a much bigger more real thing than just liking a fighters style.

A better example would be Floyd because he is such a massive ******* most of the time IMO.
      If he saved my life but still talked **** on camera all the time, i guess i would ignore it, or see through it, but i personally cant stand arrogance and obnoxiousness. So it would be difficult to like him eventhough he saved my life.
      I would appreciate what he did, but i really want to see him beaten because of his arrogance.
      its also impossible to say how you would feel about a person if they saved your life unless it happens.

Comment

Working...
      X