• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
    You will never amount to anything.

Comment

....cool.

Comment

If you are serious though(and this isn't just you saying it for kicks again) than I wish you all the best. You know i'm praying for you big homie, and if you ever need anything you know i'm here to help. God bless you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          If you are serious though(and this isn't just you saying it for kicks again) than I wish you all the best. You know i'm praying for you big homie, and if you ever need anything you know i'm here to help. God bless you bro.
          Thanks man.im turning 30 next month and wanna start clean and fresh,****ed up my entire 20's wanna have a great time in my 30's

Comment

God bless you, Larry G!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              I wanna see how healthy i can get,and i wanna move to Orlando, Florida by next summer and see what opportunities are down there
              That's great man, I wish you the best of luck homie.

Comment

Thanks man.im turning 30 next month and wanna start clean and fresh,****ed up my entire 20's wanna have a great time in my 30's
                then there's nothing stopping you but yourself. if you have what it takes, i'm sure you can accomplish it, good luck man

Comment

Dang kneegrow you're old!!! LOL!! Nah man but if you keep on it I know you'll be able to do it. I'm all for people turning things around man. What i've learned(and this kind of sucks) is that accountability helps a lot. I know people think they're strong and can handle it on their own but having someone you're accountable to when that temptation comes helps out a lot. A lot of people can't do it because of pride, but in all honesty I've seen that it's a real good way to keep off the things you want to give up. Just something to think about.

Comment

Last edited by -Jay-; 07-21-2011, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Im dead serious,i'm done tired of running from reality i wanna be clean and sober
                      Alcohol and sex is reality. Without them, I dont know what you call it.

Comment

Working...
                      X