No announcement yet.

Maidana speaks on broners sex tape/having sex before a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    I really don't think having sex before a fight does much of anything. There was a sports science episode with Chris Byrd more or less disproving the myth. Having said that, Maidana is the man.

He probably couldn't even get his dick half way hard.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post
      Yup, people act like that Nut is what fuels the muscles in your leg or something.
      When I have sex with a girl for a couple of hours I literally have trouble walking, let alone fighting, and you're in such a happy mood too, so it has to be bad for you. I also don't get the best sleep after sex for some reason.

Now if you sleep good with sex or without sex cool, if your lady is doing all the work then cool but if you're a macho and you hammer her into oblivion even if it's 15- 30 minutes, you buttocks and legs gonna hurt afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Once I didn't jack off for almost 2-weeks. I was basically a wolf. I was raging and was becoming dominant hunting woman. I'd speak with girls I'd normally NEVER speak to.

I'd talk to girls left and right. I was at starbucks once and started talking to this really hot girl, some guy comes up out of nowhere and compliments her shoes? (wtf)? I basically almost lost it. I told him to get f'kin lost as I got up in his face.

The guy got so scared and walked away quickly. The girl back up and looked kinda shook/scared. Guess what though, That dominance turned the girl on and she was so f'kin Horney. She invited me back to her place and I Plowed her for an hour. I swear These bree'zies can smell testosterone man..

This is why I keep myself regular and clear the pipes every other day or else I become an animal, literally a f'kin animal. I try not to let it past 3-days. Imagine 2-months.. I'd be a ticking time bomb.
        Cool Story BRO

Comment

Originally posted by gasolina92 View Post
          Cool Story BRO
          thx brah

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            When I have sex with a girl for a couple of hours I literally have trouble walking, let alone fighting, and you're in such a happy mood too, so it has to be bad for you. I also don't get the best sleep after sex for some reason.

Now if you sleep good with sex or without sex cool, if your lady is doing all the work then cool but if you're a macho and you hammer her into oblivion even if it's 15- 30 minutes, you buttocks and legs gonna hurt afterwards.
            You over think smashing, I put the pound game on these hoes and still bounce back like nothing happened.

Doesn't effect me one bit.

Comment

I remember seeing a video of Maidana being sodomized by Devon Alexander.

Comment

don't really think it makes you any hungrier or anything. Maybe if someone kidnapped your kids and told you, you better win or they die..that might work.

Comment

Maidana's aggressiveness will play right into Broner's hands. Only way Maidana has a chance is if he uses his jab effectively.

Comment

Having sex is directly related to your testosterone...its a hormone. The lower testosterone the weaker you would fell mentally...

So YES having sexing before a fight would affect you...

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post
                      You over think smashing, I put the pound game on these hoes and still bounce back like nothing happened.

Doesn't effect me one bit.
                      I hate tell you bro, but he is right! In prison, sex is form of inmate control...this is why men are allowed to be raped in prison otherwise they would become more violent then they already our...

Look it up if don't believe me...

Comment

Working...
                      X