No announcement yet.

Stuck on a Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Moral of the story : All men should eat vag.

And ass.

The gospel truth ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Point blank..... she lost her feelings for you, and that's all there is to it.

THere's nothing you can do, but to focus your mind on other things, school, work, working out, friends, other females.
      The Reed is spot on. Stop dwelling on her, and simply move on. You'll look back in no time and not be able to remember why you were upset in the first place.

Comment

Be this guy

Not this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Me and my ex broke up like a month ago because she "lost feelings" but still liked me(?) and happened to like some other guy. Less than a week later she was with the guy she said she kind of liked. But they lasted like a week. The problem is i still like her and I'm confused on what to do because we still talk sometimes but i haven't seen her since like a day after we broke up. I'm confused on what to do because before she'd say how much she loved me and never wanted to lose me now I'm like nothing. I'm not even interested in finding a new girl, I just miss her (as much as she's mistreated me) There is more to it but too much to type. But What is there to doooo Maynee
          She's just using you for attention until she finds a guy who she really likes .

It sounds as if the dude she liked just smashed and passed and now she wants to run back to you .

Don't take her back .

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Wrong.

Statistics show that 1 in 3 women find it impossible to have a ******* orgasm with their partner, regardless of size. Some of my GFs claimed to never have achieved a ******* orgasm before hooking up with me, and one even couldn't manage one with me. It was literally impossible for her to achieve a ******* orgasm.

Moral of the story : All men should eat vag.

And ass.
            i don't give a phuck about stats. A, i start her up with a little cunnilingus but my whole game doesn't depend on it.

statistics. please son.

Comment

just to quote a famous moophoocka "i brings da ruckus to ladies, Larreh!"

Comment

Working...
              X