Collapse
No announcement yet.

let's imagine floyd style of fighting was cotto on the later rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will be a boring if he run all night.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      damn razor.thin is a straight up hater???why are you angry all or the time?
      This is the same person who discredited Mayweather's win over JLC because Hatton knocked him out.

Comment

damn razor.thin is a straight up hater???why are you angry all or the time?
        i'm eductating boxing fans about the fraud floyd mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
          Cotto's style isn't moving and counterpunching and he was pretty effective with it against Pacquiao..of course the beating he had already been taking and the power he's felt was already too late to make it even count..he was in survival mode more than anything...

Mayweather will be doing or atleast trying to do exactly what Cotto did in the first..match his speed, counter, and make his shots count...

Mayweather's jab to the body will play a good part too..it'll be harder to roll and counter that..

I think Pac's speed and agression will surprise Mayweather tho..so I wanna see how he adapts to that..
          Good **** man.

Comment

what cotto was doing was more ali than floyd(tho floyd has done it before), floyd most of the time will counter, run across the ring, plant his feet and wait to counter again
            that's why pacquiao has a better chance, and incase noone noticed when pac chose to, he quickly closed in on cotto and beat him senseless, i think he was just trying to act cool when cotto was running to prove to himself and the fans he was the stronger fighter, and cotto running is the proof

Comment

seriously razor.thin chill atleast for 2day..its thanksgiving..i hope your day isnt like that movie u showed

Comment

seriously razor.thin chill atleast for 2day..its thanksgiving..i hope your day isnt like that movie u showed
                i dont celebrate thanks giving.

Comment

cotto was still getting lit up.. people say manny didn't cut the ring off well why was cotto's face such a mess?? He was still landing devastating shots on cotto.. and if floyd figths like that how he gonna put an offense that will award him a decision??

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                    what cotto was doing was more ali than floyd(tho floyd has done it before), floyd most of the time will counter, run across the ring, plant his feet and wait to counter again
                    that's why pacquiao has a better chance, and incase noone noticed when pac chose to, he quickly closed in on cotto and beat him senseless, i think he was just trying to act cool when cotto was running to prove to himself and the fans he was the stronger fighter, and cotto running is the proof

Glad i wasn't the only one who noticed it..

Comment

like i told you ****faces in the past---pac, cotto, and mosley have tried to emulate floyd's style---but they're aren't good enough---cotto did it in the later rounds against margarito and pac---he tried to block like floyd--moved like floyd---use to bottom rope to sit and rest o to avoid pac's punches like floyd does, and pac looked as if he was getting tired missing him---and cotto did this too late, and he was winded himself---and beat the **** up by this time---imagine fwhat floyd will do moving like this but the whole fight with better stamina, better blocking, better dipping and slipping, better counterpunches, and let's not even start with floyd's in the pocket skill---and mid to outer range distant fighting---he is the only complete fighter in boxing---pac will find this out---pac and shane tries to jab to the body now and pac tried to throw his power hand to cotto's body---something floyd has done throughout his career---they are fans of his style yet bash it---and their fans eat it up----yet---boxing pugilists like me--self(lol) know the truth---floyd is just that---

Comment

Working...
                      X