• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course Pacman is the leading favorite as he is fresh on a tear

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Roy Jones.

Shame on you for not including Bernard HOpkins in that list.

Jones, Hopkins, Pacquiao, Whitaker, and Mayweather. In that order.
      Nah,If you having Hopkins up there,then you absolutely must put calzaghe in too!

Comment

Gotta be Roy Jones.

Comment

Accomplishments wise - Pacquiao but in his Prime Roy Jones Jr was just untouchable.

Comment

The reality of this poll will be killing PBF. The truth hurts though.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              The reality of this poll will be killing PBF. The truth hurts though.
              There is no reality to this poll. These are the views of younger people who werent watching Roy Jones destroy Montell Griffin in the rematch or watching Floyd dismantle Corrales at 135. Im not saying its wrong, but I dont think these forums reflect the view of everybody.

Comment

Pacquiao leading the poll is exactly right. That's just being truthful. Doesn't matter if Roy was "untouchable", you're talking about skills, not accomplishments, and skills don't really factor into ATG lists. It's what you achieve that makes you highly regarded, no matter if you're flawed.

I watched Roy in his prime, so for me it's nothing to do with being young. My introduction to boxing was Ali late in the 70's.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Bernard Hopkins!

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Pacquiao leading the poll is exactly right. That's just being truthful. Doesn't matter if Roy was "untouchable", you're talking about skills, not accomplishments, and skills don't really factor into ATG lists. It's what you achieve that makes you highly regarded, no matter if you're flawed.

I watched Roy in his prime, so for me it's nothing to do with being young. My introduction to boxing was Ali in the 70's.
                    I heard winnin the HW title was some kind of a big deal. I dunno tho. Went up about as much weight as Pac has too. His resume isnt as good as Pacs, but skills DO play a factor.

Comment

Hopkins, RJJ, PAC

Comment

Working...
                      X