Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobby Manila´s Final Prediction: PAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Manila´s Final Prediction: PAIN!

I´m off to buy alcohol and chips for the fight. After that, it´s fight stuff, so here is my final prediction.

Manny will start early trying to do his in/out strategy on Cotto. Cotto will look unfazed. Manny will start landing on Cotto. Cotto will taste Manny´s power early, and will just laugh it off in his mind. That will be a Pac mistake, as Miguel is going to feel more confident.

Manny gets dropped in the first 4 rounds via stiff jab.

Round 5 - 6 - Cotto stalks Pac. Pac is scared. He has never tasted PAIN quite like this.

Rounds 7 - 9 - Pac is dropped by body shots. He doesn´t quit. Roach is not throwing the towel. Bayless stops it.

Cotto wins.

ALTERNATE - Cotto suffers cut by headbutt in the second or third round. Fight is stopped in the 5th, same result. Cotto wins.

AFTERMATH - NSB crashes. Then Mayweather fans starts posting about how Mayweather is #1 P4P and now everyone knew ¨it was a mismatch from the get go¨. Cotto/May talk starts. Pac/JMM 3 talks starts. I start posting about how Cotto needs to fight Margo.

End of story.

Originally posted by Bobby_Manila View Post
    I´m off to buy alcohol and chips for the fight. After that, it´s fight stuff, so here is my final prediction.

Manny will start early trying to do his in/out strategy on Cotto. Cotto will look unfazed. Manny will start landing on Cotto. Cotto will taste Manny´s power early, and will just laugh it off in his mind. That will be a Pac mistake, as Miguel is going to feel more confident.

Round 5 - 6 - Cotto stalks Pac. Pac is scared. He has never tasted PAIN quite like this.

Rounds 7 - 9 - Pac is dropped by body shots. He doesn´t quit. Roach is not throwing the towel. Bayless stops it.

Cotto wins.

ALTERNATE - Cotto suffers cut by headbutt in the second or third round. Fight is stopped in the 5th, same result. Cotto wins.

AFTERMATH - NSB crashes. Then Mayweather fans starts posting about how Mayweather is #1 P4P and now everyone knew ¨it was a mismatch from the get go¨. Cotto/May talk starts. Pac/JMM 3 talks starts. I start posting about how Cotto needs to fight Margo.

End of story.
    Will bump when pac wins to make you look stupid.

if thats cool with you brah

Comment

bumped
      lollolol

Comment

Cotto had a great jab tho.................lol!!

Comment

Lulz .

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_Manila View Post

Cotto wins.

End of story.

**** you.

now that pac won

you can suck that liquor bottle and choke to death.

or stick it up your ass you ungrateful *****.

Comment

TS is having an epelipsy at the moment and can't reply on your queries...

Comment

Bump bump!

Comment

Working...
                X