Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamed beats up prisoner with one punch..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamed beats up prisoner with one punch..

Greig Box reports for the Mirror.co.uk that Jailed boxer Prince Naseem Hamed has floored a fellow prison inmate with a single punch. The punch occured with when a Jail sparring session turned ugly.

The Mirror reports that Hamed snapped during the sparring session when the inmate hit Hamed in the shoulder. The shot to Hamed's shoulder caused an agonising injury and that's when an angered Hamed snapped, losing his cool and taking out his frustrations on the inmate who hit Hamed.

A prison source is quoted by the Mirror UK saying: "He shouted at the prisoner and punched him full on in the chest. It sent him flying to the ground. He didn't get up for a while and Hamed had to be held back. He was livid.

The Prison source added: "All hell threatened to break loose. He was strutting around and acting cocky. It riled prisoners and that's when this big bloke hit him. They were both wearing boxing gloves."

Hamed is serving 15 months for nearly killing a driver in a 90mph head-on smash with his Mercedes-Benz McLaren Sports Car.

Source of Quotes: Greig Box, Mirror.co.uk.

A hard punch to the middle of the chest will floor many. I hate getting hit there, it's highly uncomfortable and feels like my heart is gonna stop and like if my whole throat and esophagus can't function. I can't even imagine how it must feel getting punched there by Hamed.

Comment

hahahaha. i knew it would happen eventually. just thought it would be to someones chin and not there head

Comment

Hamed isn't dumb. He isn't gonna risk breaking his hand in prison where the result could be his ass (literally).

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
          Hamed isn't dumb. He isn't gonna risk breaking his hand in prison where the result could be his ass (literally).
          he is pretty dumb, thats why he is in there

"butt" i see your point

Comment

"He was strutting around and acting cocky".
            danm that **** is to funny

Comment

The Mirror is hardly the most reliable source is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
                The Mirror is hardly the most reliable source is it.

...Is it a tabloid? It seems like I have seen more than a few articles posted that came from the mirror lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
                  LOL yeah really, i wonder if that big guy got a good shot on him.

Comment

Hamed is like 4'11, I can floor him with my dick.

Comment

Working...
                    X