Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your top 10 hardest puncher P4P right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your top 10 hardest puncher P4P right now?

Mine is -

1) Golovkin
    2) Inoue
    3) Klitschko
    4) Kovalev
    5) Matthysse
    6) Stevenson
    7) Walters
    8) Betiebiev
    9) Roman
    10) Wilder

Honourable mention - Maidana, Andy Lee, Donaire, Froch, Thurman, Pacquiao

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    Mine is -

1) Golovkin
    2) Inoue
    3) Klitschko
    4) Kovalev
    5) Matthysse
    6) Stevenson
    7) Walters
    8) Betiebiev
    9) Roman
    10) Wilder

Got your boy at the top, no surprise.

I don't know if I'd have Klitschko that high, and Haye would figure in there somewhere.

A lot of names in there are largely unproven, like Wilder, we don't really know yet do we? Impressive record for sure, but mostly tomato cans.

Kovalev would come above GGG for me.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
      Got your boy at the top, no surprise.

I don't know if I'd have Klitschko that high, and Haye would figure in there somewhere.

A lot of names in there are largely unproven, like Wilder, we don't really know yet do we? Impressive record for sure, but mostly tomato cans.

Kovalev would come above GGG for me.
      Wilders record are mostly tomato cans thats true and I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but Malik Scott seems quite legit.

Think im might have Klit alittle too high but he does have a good KO record.

Comment

Mine is -

1) Golovkin
        2) Inoue
        3) Klitschko
        4) Kovalev
        5) Matthysse
        6) Stevenson
        7) Walters
        8) Betiebiev
        9) Roman
        10) Wilder

Pretty good list, won't argue too much with it but replace Walters with Pacquiao, Not sure if Inoue is no. 2 either

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Pretty good list, won't argue too much with it but replace Walters with Pacquiao, Not sure if Inoue is no. 2 either
          Inoue put down Narvaez 4 times in their fight, something Donaire didn't manage to do even once at bantamweight during his knockout streak.

Comment

Lemieux needs to be on every list.

If David Haye is still hitting as hard as before, he's also right at the top P4P. His power is deadly.

Haye, Golovkin, Kovalev, Lemieux...I'll need to think about the rest.

Comment

Inoue put down Narvaez 4 times in their fight, something Donaire didn't manage to do even once at bantamweight during his knockout streak.
              But surely to be that high up you have to do this consistently against consistent world class operators. A year or so down the line with Inoue knocking down and KOing more world class boxers might warrant a number 2 spot. As of now Wlad, Kovalev, Stevenson should all be higher.

Comment

... Beterbiev, Kovalev, Golovkin, Rigondeaux, Stevenson etc...

(... with Stevenson having only the straight left hand...)

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Lemieux needs to be on every list.

If David Haye is still hitting as hard as before, he's also right at the top P4P. His power is deadly.

Haye, Golovkin, Kovalev, Lemieux...I'll need to think about the rest.
                  Totally forgotten bout Lemieux... imma

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Beterbiev, Kovalev, Golovkin, Rigondeaux, Stevenson etc...

(... with Stevenson having only the straight left hand...)
                  Stevenson straight left is all he need to knock people out.

I'm on Kovalev side if Stevenson man up but it will be interesting to see how Kovalev deal with Stevenson straight left.

Kovalev seem to rush or lunge in alittle bit and I hope he doesn't meet Stevenson's left doing that.

Comment

Who has stopped the most durable opponents?

Matthysse has Soto, Ajose
                    Golovkin has Ouma and a couple of others.
                    Kovalev doesn't really have anyone, unless you count Cleverly.
                    Wilder doesn't have anyone.
                    Stevenson has Cloud although he quit, Beterbiev knocked him out.
                    Klitschko doesn't really have anyone that durable that he KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X