Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think secret affairs make relationships stronger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    you're a whore!

i win
    Men that are whores are called "players"

Women that are "players" are called whores.

What a world we live in...

Next girl im dating, is going to be a virgin from church or something. Im afraid of what my current girlfriend might do, based on how slutty she is when she's single. lol jk, i trust her. But im not allowing her to have guy friends, dats fasho!

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
      the chick i was having an affair with a few months back, complainin about how she doesnt get enough attention from her husband, flames gone yada yada yada looks like her relationship with him is now better than ever. i think i mightve fixed their marriage through infidelity.. dont get me wrong, this girls hot but i have 0 feelings for her and i never had any intentions of stealing her from her husband. i can almost guarantee he will never find out about this. fuucken girls man... they sure know how to keep a lie to the grave.
      If you can live with the secret it sure does.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I fucked a married girl.

and i've been the "the guy" literally dozens of times.

which sucks because you're aware how women are absolute whores.

almost all of them

even the good one are whores...
        fuucken truth right there.

my ex was a good girl... i thought she was. but her history of cheating on her past boyfriends didnt make me want to put full trust on her. i stole her from her BF to start our relationship for chrisakes. i trusted her but i didnt, if you know what i mean.
        Last edited by KING MEAT; 07-04-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X