No announcement yet.

Wlad interview:A Haye fight? : "We'll get it on"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad interview:A Haye fight? : "We'll get it on"

Looks like this fight will happen eventually!

why doesnt he show that type of emotion in the ring? i knew he was pissed, and i thought he would want to make a statement to haye by knocking out chagaev in brutal fashion.. but no.. it was the same ol' wladdy

Comment

Why punish Chagaev for Haye's bad behavior?

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      why doesnt he show that type of emotion in the ring? i knew he was pissed, and i thought he would want to make a statement to haye by knocking out chagaev in brutal fashion.. but no.. it was the same ol' wladdy

Comment

Originally posted by iDarren View Post
        Why punish Chagaev for Haye's bad behavior?
        lol.. why punish anyone right? my bad for wanting wlad to be the HW champion boxing needs him to be.

Comment

You don't think Wlad punished Chagaev quite badly as is?

lol.. why punish anyone right? my bad for wanting wlad to be the HW champion boxing needs him to be.

Comment

Wlad demolished Chagaev

It was a flawless dominant KO win for Wlad, he is the first man to knockdown and KO the undefeated iron chinned Chagaev.

Comment

Just got delayed. It'll still happen eventually.

Comment

completely agree, wlad is a joke of a heavyweight world champion!

Comment

Wlad seems really pissed. Please don't show this to Mr Haye. His back might never recover.

Comment

Im real pissed that we didnt get to see that fight last night. i just hope it happens sometime soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X