Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most dangerous places you have ever been.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manila, Philippines
    General Santos, Philippines
    Ilagan, Isabela, Philippines

Some of the most dangerous, violent and scary places on earth, take your pick.

Comment

I been around, dead is dead, any way you slice it.

some areas of Miami were no joke when I was passing through there. South side chi.. e st louis

oh, and Dom Republic. Santo Domingo and the surrounding areas. lots of poor people = danger Will Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by boxer#1 View Post
        some southern town in mexico
        Maybe not Southern but I bet it was Tamuelipas.

AkA the death circle.

Might as well live in Sierra Leone Africa IMO. Same ****.

All ****ing ****ed up full of crime.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Colonia Libertad, Tijuana.

Comment

9th Ward
            New Orleans
            Years before Katrina

them bastards kill you just as quick as anywhere else...a bullet is a bullet and some dudes from New Orleans kill you just because they got a new gun....
            Last edited by MidnightSpecial; 02-13-2010, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Don't give me that **** street bully.

The U.S is no joke.

Come around East L.A and you'll find out real quick.

Comment

Some parts of Kingston Jamaica. I remember being with my Uncle driving through one of the really rough parts of down town Kingston on the way to the country and he said gangs open up on each-other with AK47s in the area very often shooting across the road. As we crossed one intersection there was a Police Light Tank patrolling the neighbourhood. He said the Police were not safe walking around as they would be shot up and had to drive around in armoured vehicles despite being armed with combat shotguns and M16assault rifles and military body armour. I saw a man being killed in front of me when I was a kid in Kingston and my half sister's other half brother was shot up along with 4 of his friends 3 who died after being set up. Her brother was a jeweler and was wearing a gold chain and met a girl in a bar and she invited him to go to a night club . When he turned up at the car park of the night club several guys were waiting for him and shot him and his friends up and took their jewelry.

Comment

Never been to a dangerous place outside the U.S.

Sorry, Street Bully. We aren't all death-defying like you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post

Colonia Libertad, Tijuana.
                    Actually I drove through there without stopping. Never been to.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Favela Rocinha,

Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.

Nearly got my head blown off by this little kid holding a pistol.

Long story...

Other than that, probably Tijuana, Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                      X