Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if GGG easily beats Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if GGG easily beats Canelo!

Stoppage before late rounds. Tell me what happens! What would Floyd say?

What would any of that have to do with Floyd? He's retired.

Comment

the site would crash.

Its very possible he put's a beating on Canelo and a couple posters disappear forever

Comment

asking Floyd to fight GGG is too much , not a fair fight at all

Comment

I get the feeling people are using GGG as the anti-Floyd and using his success as therapy for the devastation they endured from Floyd, a fighter they despised of, retiring undefeated.

If GGG beats Canelo, it will be the cherry on top of one of the most dominant Middleweight title reigns in boxing history. Why is that not good enough? Why do you care what Floyd would say?

Boxing fans are so weird.

Comment

I care because Floyd is considered as best of all time. If he is he should be able to beat GGG. The whole Mayweather camp especially Floyd Sr says Canelo would beat GGG easily.

Comment

Considered one of the best of all time because of his work years ago. He's ****ing 40 now. This version of Floyd almost lost to ****ing Maidana.

Comment

What happens?

"Canelo is a 154-pounder."

"Ward beats him."

Comment

Simple,canelo becomes an overhyped young fighter,who was too small. Beats Jacobs,and Jacobs becomes a chinny limited fighter who got ko'd by pirog. Beats Saunders,and Saunders is an English bum,who's best win was a decision against a washed up Andy Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsguy View Post
                    I care because Floyd is considered as best of all time. If he is he should be able to beat GGG. The whole Mayweather camp especially Floyd Sr says Canelo would beat GGG easily.
                    Dude is nearly 40. Tell me what all the top ATGs were doing at that age.

****ing hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X