No announcement yet.

Video sky sports uk, special interview of the Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    he is an amazing person-I heard he gives great tips to hookers and card dealers, way above the going rate. I'm sure Jinkee trusts him, she's never had any reason not to.

Ooh, am I not allowed to post something like this?
    You see...You dumb bastard...unlike youre gutless coward ass **** idol Floyd Mayweather, Manny has changed his life for the better.

Unlike Floyd who remains a piece of shlt! Wow...you really are this stupid. i thought it was all an act. Just go away!

Dunn :hehehe:

Me:AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      You see...You dumb bastard...unlike youre gutless coward ass **** idol Floyd Mayweather, Manny has changed his life for the better.

Unlike Floyd who remains a piece of shlt! Wow...you really are this stupid. i thought it was all an act. Just go away!

Dunn :hehehe:

Me:AOR:
      Look at this guy getting all hot and bothered and coming in to defend his namesake. Lemme guess, you get two turns at bathing Manny for this.

LOL!!!

Speaking of ****, does being saved still allow for laying in bed with 4 guys?

Comment

you can't compare pacquiao with floyd, mayweather is a criminal

besides the numerous cases of beating up women, isn't he suspected of crippling two fellows he suspected of stealing his jewelry?

Comment

come on Beercules. you take jabs at Floyd daily. You can't possibly get upset with me. I didn't lie or anything.
          See the foolishness of your post, The guy (Manny) already reformed himself and you trying to connect it with your god Floyd!

Manny ain't no saint but he is trying to do good, unlike your god Floyd who beats woman and most of you Floyd cum slurpers think it's cool!

Floyd do stupid shlt and all you Flowmo defends him at all cost.

Comment

Dunn mad as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Dunn mad as hell
              what. LOL!! man you of all posters shouldn't get upset.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                you can't compare pacquiao with floyd, mayweather is a criminal

besides the numerous cases of beating up women, isn't he suspected of crippling two fellows he suspected of stealing his jewelry?
                Pacquiao just threatens to kidnap his bastard son when the mother went to a lawyer because of his lack of support.
                Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-08-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

what. LOL!! man you of all posters shouldn't get upset.
                  Yeah I'm real mad Dunn

Manny gave an interview; you get mad.

Comment

Look at this guy getting all hot and bothered and coming in to defend his namesake. Lemme guess, you get two turns at bathing Manny for this.

LOL!!!

Speaking of ****, does being saved still allow for laying in bed with 4 guys?
                    Laying in bed with all cloths on? With Family and best friends...Boy you're stretching. That was lame...seriously lame. Get your game up meat head.

Dont get all hot and bothered because Floyds a coward and everyone across the globe is exposing him for it. Fact still is...Manny has changed his life for the better and has made it his mission to help people. Also turned his life around for the love of his family. Not (LIKE FLOYD) beat the shlt out of their mother in front of them! Oh and Manny doesnt have his sons calling their own dad a coward lmfao. Go some where and fuk yourself FloHo!

The Big Dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Yeah I'm real mad Dunn

Manny gave an interview; you get mad.
                      dude cut it out. you jab at Floyd all the time. its a harmless jab.

Comment

Working...
                      X