Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner was facing 57 years behind bars before he blew up? Did I hear that right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner was facing 57 years behind bars before he blew up? Did I hear that right?

So on this little interview special with Adrien Broner on Showtime Extreme just a few minutes ago I believe I overheard him saying he was close to facing 57 years but his lawyer got him out. Unless he said 7 years? I couldn't hear that good.

Anyone know what he did? 57 years? You gotta dude some serious dirt to get a 57 year sentence. Hectari I know you have access to Broner's criminal record, please find out I'm curious.

Yes that video was old. That was for Maidana

Comment

He beat up an old lady and stole her purse..that is a piece of **** move and disgusting....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yes that video was old. That was for Maidana
        The one they showed just a few minutes ago on Sho Extreme? He was wearing a fruity ass looking shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          He beat up an old lady and stole her purse..that is a piece of **** move and disgusting....
          No, I knew about that but that was dropped as she never went through with it. Bruh, you and I both know you don't get 57 years for petty theft/strong arm robbery. And he didn't attack the lady at all.

Comment

Originally posted by movement View Post
            No, I knew about that but that was dropped as she never went through with it. Bruh, you and I both know you don't get 57 years for petty theft/strong arm robbery. And he didn't attack the lady at all.
            Well that is a terrible crime man..what crime are you referring to?

Comment

The one they showed just a few minutes ago on Sho Extreme? He was wearing a fruity ass looking shirt.
              Yeah that was for Maidana.

The shirt was fruity

Comment

Well that is a terrible crime man..what crime are you referring to?
                That's what I'm trying to find out. You don't get close to 60 years for a strong arm robbery/purse snatching, even if he was a convicted felon. I don't condone what he did but he was young, that's what young boys do when they have no proper role models/father figures. And I'm pretty sure he didn't actually attack the lady, that's just something that boxing scene posters went with and stayed with it just to put him in a negative light.

How much time do you get for possession of a loaded firearm if you're a convicted felon? That could be a possibility.

Comment

That's what I'm trying to find out. You don't get close to 60 years for a strong arm robbery/purse snatching, even if he was a convicted felon. I don't condone what he did but he was young, that's what young boys do when they have no proper role models/father figures. And I'm pretty sure he didn't actually attack the lady, that's just something that boxing scene posters went with and stayed with it just to put him in a negative light.

How much time do you get for possession of a loaded firearm if you're a convicted felon? That could be a possibility.
                  That is the crime he was talking about then...and crimes come with certain sentences that the judge reads off...does not mean you will get that time..but you can if they choose to give it to you

Comment

That is the crime he was talking about then...and crimes come with certain sentences that the judge reads off...does not mean you will get that time..but you can if they choose to give it to you
                    The possession? That didn't happen. I'm just assuming that could be a possibility.

I remember when Guerrero brought a loaded firearm into an airport and was arrested but he got off with no charges. I don't think he's a felon though.

Comment

Working...
                    X