Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea, learn to embed. Ain't nobody got time for that

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        one of my fav videos on youtube, brilliant

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

He has the geo-political understanding of a 14 year old Tom Clancey fan.

Comment

He's a tv evangelist. He makes millions of dollars a year pushing his nonsense. I mean, when the nut jobs at FoxNews give you the boot, you know you are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              Yes. What a piece of **** Glenn Beck is. What we have here is Beck exploiting a brutal double rape and murder to push his usual white-victim discrimination rubbish. The suggestion that this horrific crime should be called a hate-crime entirely on the basis of the brutal nature and the fact that it was a black on white attack is malicious and manipulative. There is no evidence to prove the crime was race-related, yet Beck represents it the way he wants to. The only thing Beck is right about is that the crime should have been more widely reported, but not as a race-issue as he is determined to push, but as a crime-issue. It's sad that a brutal, evil crime like this is being morphed into a rebuttal over the Trayvon Martin case by the right-wing like Beck.

I'm not surprised that you share views with the likes of Beck. You can always spot the borderline racist posters on boxing forums, even without leaving the boxing topics. When a fan of the multi-racial sport like boxing only talks about white fighters, an alarm goes off. That alarm is usually accurate, especially when the posters in question worship rather than objectively follow.

Comment

Working...
              X