No announcement yet.

When Ricky Gervais met Wladimir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nedlo1 View Post
    what was this for? Is he going to have Wlad in a comedy bit, that would be great

I always thought the funniest thing would be Sascha Baren Cohen as Borat interviewing Vitali. God that would be so funny
    they were both guests on Conan last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
      The only way they can top this is if they Let Karl Pilkington host.

Can you Imagine Hollywood's Elite looking' at Karl Pilkington for 3 hours?

Karl: "Hello. Awright?" * Karl looks to Off-Stage Camera: * "They're not warming to me.... are they? Sack this." *
      lmaooooooooooooo

I listened to all 7 seasons of their radio show.. have them all downloaded..

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Nice one! I have to go find that now.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          Ricky Gervais and Volodymyr were, not Sasha Cohen.

Originally posted by Nedlo1 View Post
          what was this for? Is he going to have Wlad in a comedy bit, that would be great

I always thought the funniest thing would be Sascha Baren Cohen as Borat interviewing Vitali. God that would be so funny
          Volodymyr punked Sasha at couple years ago

http://www.boxingscene.com/wladimir-...taurant--14161

By Mark Vester

WBC/WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko appears to have a good sense of humor. The Daily Star reports that Klitschko confronted comedian Sacha Baron Cohen at a Los Angeles restaurant, voicing his displeasure with Cohen's television/movie alter-ego Borat, who is spoof character from the country of Kazakhstan.

As Cohen walked past Klitschko's table, the fighter turn to the waiter and said "watch, I am going to have some fun with him." At that moment, Klitschko turned to Cohen and let him have it. Cohen tried to verbally defend himself, until the 6'6 Klitschko stood up from his seat with an angry look on his face.

“As he walked past me I turned to face him and said, ‘Hey, I think you are an ******* for what you said about Kazakhstan. Unbelievably, he started to defend himself – but before he could continue I stood up and was towering over him," Klitschko said. “I said, ‘I have broken people’s necks for less than what you have done’.

"He looked frightened – like he had picked a fight with the wrong man. And then I owned up and told him I really think his Borat character is amazing. He looked pretty relieved!”

Comment

Working...
          X