Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did my police academy instructor try to insult me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did my police academy instructor try to insult me?

Okay so in my academy we have about 40 people, and we were talking about rape victims. The instructor seeked out the tiniest female in class and asked her "what do you weigh 100 pounds?". She answered that she weighed 110. Then all of a sudden he starts looking around the class and singles me out, And asks me "well how about you?". I'm 250. And then he says to the woman well nevermind then". Was he trying to call me a fatass without saying it directly at me?. I just found it weird he singled me and the tiniest girl out.

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
    Okay so in my academy we have about 40 people, and we were talking about rape victims. The instructor seeked out the tiniest female in class and asked her "what do you weigh 100 pounds?". She answered that she weighed 110. Then all of a sudden he starts looking around the class and singles me out, And asks me "well how about you?". I'm 250. And then he says to the woman well nevermind then". Was he trying to call me a fatass without saying it directly at me?. I just found it weird he singled me and the tiniest girl out.
    he was probably just trying to show some sort of a size contrast to make a point. i wouldn't take it personally.

Comment

Fight him, bro.

Comment

you got punked out bro

Comment

hit dat DRO

Comment

you mufuggahs are trying give dude an inferiority complex.

Comment

Im guessing he is a cop, so its very likely he was just being a dick. Comes with the badge...

Comment

Wait till that mother****er is sleepin and shank his neck

Comment

idk but was the 110lb chick hot?

Comment

Police Academy? 250 pounds? Are you Bubba Smith??

Comment

Working...
                    X