I brought new CAR!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    That's actually a smart ride to buy.

Parts cheap, will run forever. All that.

Jeeps are indestructible......well Cherokee family types.
    The jeep cherokees run forever. My friend has a 91 jeep cherokee with 250, 000 and it's still running great.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Disagree

I have a Jeep Liberty and that ****er has had a mil problems
      Your ride is cursed. Those things are complete workhorses normally. I mean every one in a 100 Ford Explorers or Chevy Tahoes............have problems. But outside of that, they're all maintenance free.

That class of ride are bulletproof.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Why auto tranny on a jeep though? joo can't drive stick?
        Hell no I can't drive stick. That shyt is to hard.

Comment

Your ride is cursed. Those things are complete workhorses normally. I mean every one in a 100 Ford Explorers or Chevy Tahoes............have problems. But outside of that, they're all maintenance free.
          No such thing but i get what you mean

Best cars i found in that department are the japs. ****ers will survive anything

Comment

Actually..........

The Jeep Patriot ranked 20 out 23 in it's class. It was one of the worst with repairs and problems, they don't make Jeeps like they used to.

The one thing it did rank in the top of was fuel economy.

I always check out Consumer Reports before buying anything, they are great for reviews and testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Do jeeps even come in stick?
              lolwut? I didn't know a Jeep had an automatic transmission.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Actually..........

The Jeep Patriot ranked 20 out 23 in it's class. It was one of the worst with repairs and problems, they don't make Jeeps like they used to.

The one thing it did rank in the top of was fuel economy.

I always check out Consumer Reports before buying anything, they are great for reviews and testing.
                I did my reviews and they were mostly good ones. All cars have bad reviews and somtimes problems are caused by the owners and not the car it's self. I know this girl that brought a new ford f-150. She never got the oil changes, and never got the car washed in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                  I did my reviews and they were mostly good ones. All cars have bad reviews and somtimes problems are caused by the owners and not the car it's self. I know this girl that brought a new ford f-150. She never got the oil changes, and never got the car washed in the winter.
                  I'm not trying to jinx you and I hope that car lasts you for many years. Unfortunately American cars are crap for the most part, hate to say it.

I would rather spend a little more and get a good Japanese car that will last than an American car that won't.

My wife just picked up a Toyota, she got an amazing deal with it. Life time maintenance with the car, I mean anything goes wrong they fix it.

They even included tires for life with it. Reason is because of all the recalls, they were doing anything to sell cars and toyotas are about the best car you can buy as far as fuel economy and repairs are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I'm not trying to jinx you and I hope that car lasts you for many years. Unfortunately American cars are crap for the most part, hate to say it.
                    I would rather spend a little more and get a good Japanese car that will last than an American car that won't.

My wife just picked up a Toyota, she got an amazing deal with it. Life time maintenance with the car, I mean anything goes wrong they fix it.

They even included tires for life with it. Reason is because of all the recalls, they were doing anything to sell cars and toyotas are about the best car you can buy as far as fuel economy and repairs are concerned.
                    Well duh, but most Jap rides are soda cans, and if you get hit in one,

You're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post

I did that with my Toyota i had. But it lasted 200K and still ran great until some ****er crashed into it

Comment

Working...
                      X