Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guard in Vegas Alleging Battery By Mayweather jr. (LINK)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    stop trying to defend your stupidity. you said floyd is seriously trying to get locked up to avoid fighting manny. and do yourself a favor, don't comment on freedom and jail. you know nothing about the modern day american prison system and the racket that it is. now get out of my thread. go be a good ******* and put a little red square under someones' username or something.
    How about this comment, I live in a free country. I can comment on anything I so desire. Maybe the American prison system is a racket but thats another topic. Its not my fault its mainly blacks in prison. Its not my fault Floyd committed his crimes. He has no one to blame but himself. And your the one who left me a comment on my profile about getting red k'd. Is getting a red karma really that important to you? Get a life you loser.

Comment

If it was just a parking ticket, WTF? Floyd is rich, he doesn't have to lose his temper over something so minor. With all the legal troubles he's facing right now, he should be on his best behavior. This kind of stuff pisses me off about him because its like he doesn't care if the Pacquiao fight slips away. I felt he would make the fight happen in 2011, but now its really starting to look bad. He needs to fight Pac now before he gets old. Ray Leonard already started showing his old age at around age 33. Floyd should have taken the fight the second time it was offered. He gave Pac a 14 day cut off date the first time around but wouldn't accept a 7 day cut off the second time around? He's looking scared of Pac if you ask me, and I'm a huge fan of his and believe he can beat Pac if he would have just fought him now.

Comment

a battery charge for POKING?! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          How about this comment, I live in a free country. I can comment on anything I so desire. Maybe the American prison system is a racket but thats another topic. Its not my fault its mainly blacks in prison. Its not my fault Floyd committed his crimes. He has no one to blame but himself. And your the one who left me a comment on my profile about getting red k'd. Is getting a red karma really that important to you? Get a life you loser.
          says the guy who puts red squares under ppls' usernames. leave me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
            this is funny. i bet when big poppa pump or whatever makes the SAME EXACT THREAD about it a few hours from now, it'll have a gazillion posts lol.
            So you admit to wanting to be a attention whore? NICE.

Comment

wifebeater is on a downward spiral.

Comment

LOL @ poking him in the face, security guards are getting softer and softer

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                  a battery charge for POKING?! lol
                  LOL , there has been many a parking cop I could have punched and have done more than poked them , the dogs hide behind corners I hate the pricks ,,,,,,,,the thing is Floyd is a rich target and lots of people antaginize rich people , the guard was probably Asian lol .

Comment

Oh look, a ***** longing for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Event View Post
                      LOL @ poking him in the face, security guards are getting softer and softer
                      What would you do if somebody poked you in the face disrespectfully? I would give him the beating of his life and spit on everything he loves.

But if the guy that tried me has a football team of armed bodyguards, then I'll try anything else I could do to hurt him that doesn't involve me getting shot 50 times. That includes calling the police.

Comment

Working...
                      X