Collapse
No announcement yet.

williams-martinez 2..who takes it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty even in my opinion, so I'll go with Martinez because I'm a fan of his.

Comment

I think it will be just like the first one, and Sergio will get the nod to even the series and force a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I've got Martinez by TKO in the 10th
        lol

Williams gets hit a little too much, but this is still a very close fight.

could go either way.

but i'm pulling for Martinez for the sake of another fight.

oh how i'd love a trilogy!! :wank:

Comment

For me it will depend on how is Williams physic for this fight. IF he bulks a bit he can cause damage too.

Comment

I am going with Martinez, but Williams still has a 50/50 shot if he remains aggressive and pressures Martinez.

It will be a great fight.

Comment

Only PW beats him is if he comes to bang which will result in the same fight. A small adjustment that pw could make is to keep his damn R hand glued to his face to avoid sm's left that was connecting all nite. we will see how good peterson is during this fight.

Comment

This poll is really not reflecting how close this fight would be.

Comment

if martinez can turn it up like he did pavlik and bring lil more stamina so he can keep moving i see him winning a much easier fight. he made the last fight too close not being active in middle rounds

Comment

sergio, like he did the first one

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                      if martinez can turn it up like he did pavlik and bring lil more stamina so he can keep moving i see him winning a much easier fight. he made the last fight too close not being active in middle rounds
                      i dont mean easier but not as close as the first one. it will be a clear decision this time around

Comment

Working...
                      X