No announcement yet.

Haye is the biggest coward in boxing, he's a ****ing fraud and a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
    I'm so ****ing pissed off right now, I wanted to see Vitali destroy that glass chinned *****.

That hypejob fraud talked **** for a year and a half, wore stupid severed head t-shirts and kept running his big ****ing mouth non stop

Wlad wanted to fight Haye in March or April, but ***** Haye wasn't ready yet and insisted the fight be in June, then the coward Haye faked being injured and bitches out again 2 weeks before the fight...now that is a true ****ing scared coward

and it gets worse....

The coward Haye agrees to fight Vitali Klitschko on september 12, and then he gets scared and bitches out AGAIN....what a pathetic *****

The truth has been revealed....Haye is a pathetic loudmouth coward who is scared of the Klitschko brothers.

How can anyone defend that punk ass coward Haye?
    By the way the Klitschko's were in negotiation I don't blame him, they were raping him there... I mean I know Haye has gotta get in line but that's no reason to do what they were trying... last time all he was gonna get was the money from Setanta...

Can't blame Haye, it was the Klitschko's who priced themselves out...

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
      i dont know where this forum would be without the words of wisdom provided by the thread starter. his deep insight, passion, dedication and eloquence is truly something to behold.

Comment

faked injury? were is your proof? cuz without it u look like a nuthugger just looking for reasons to hate. calling him a ***** and a coward etc only proves further how little u know about boxing. nobody in boxing is a coward, get in the ring yourself and find out. except u would never do that, u just sit behind a computer screen talking pure bull****.

its easy to defend his decision. if he beats vitali he has all these fights in germany against the klits, he has to sign over his soul to the klits. if he beats valuev first he has something the klits want, and can get a fair deal. we all know the fight is gon happen.

Comment

You know what?? Come to think of it i not only blame Haye for the Two not one yes Two Klit fights falling through but i blame him for the demise of Setanta
          Fuk you haye your corn roll wearing son of a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post

The coward Haye agrees to fight Vitali Klitschko on september 12, and then he gets scared and bitches out AGAIN....what a pathetic *****
            Why are you lying and deliberately trying to mislead the posters on here?

Haye didn't agree to or sign for a fight against Vitali in September. It simply isn't true. The German media ran with the story without checking their facts and Boente and his team did nothing to stop the rumours.

Fact: Haye did NOT sign to fight Vitali on September 12th.

Comment

The Klithsko prostate gland lickers are in full force, where is Tunney and his contact who cooks Wlads pasta for him?

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
                Why are you lying and deliberately trying to mislead the posters on here?

Haye didn't agree to or sign for a fight against Vitali in September. It simply isn't true. The German media ran with the story without checking their facts and Boente and his team did nothing to stop the rumours.

Fact: Haye did NOT sign to fight Vitali on September 12th.
                dude.. all these klit fans ever do is lie and make **** up. he also said haye faked the back injury like it was a fact. these ppl dont know **** about boxing. they are fans the same way 12 year old girls are fans of boybands.

Comment

Great quote from Wlad

"David always had a big mouth and tried to offend us with ridiculous self-made t-shirts. But when it comes to step in the ring and show what he's got, he runs away. He even admits that fighting Valuev is the easier way. For me Haye is a little, inexperienced kid who is afraid of his own courage. Doubtless, my brother would have knocked him out within the first four rounds" Wladimir said.
                  Last edited by Klitschko2011; 07-23-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    dude.. all these klit fans ever do is lie and make **** up. he also said haye faked the back injury like it was a fact. these ppl dont know **** about boxing. they are fans the same way 12 year old girls are fans of boybands.
                    Haye and his team never showed a doctor report to prove he was injured. LOL "sore back". BULL****. Haye is a coward, he got scared and bitched out.

Comment

I think he's took a leaf out Khan's book and is taking the easiest route to a world title.I'm not saying it's wrong tbh because he's new to the heavyweight division and they say there's no shortcuts in boxing.

You must crawl before you can walk.
                      Floyd Mayweather Jr

Comment

Working...
                      X