Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    I can see the pats taking him at 22
    No.

The Pats ain't going for a RB in the 1st rd.

They're going to use that pick to shore up their D.

It's Odrick or Kindle.

Comment

On Roethlisberger trade, Steelers likely have passed the point of no return

Posted by Mike Florio on April 21, 2010 10:36 PM ET
      For a week, the Steelers failed to nip in the bud the notion that he is available via trade. Now, for nearly a full day, they have been actively shopping him to other teams, in the wake of the announcement of his six-game suspension for violating the NFL's Personal Conduct Policy.

So what happens if the Steelers can't trade him for a first-round pick? Do they go for a Donovan McNabb package, with a second-round pick in 2010 and something more in 2011?

Or do they simply bring him back?

It could be too late for the Steelers to unring this bell, now that they're trying to move the elveventh pick from the 2004 draft. Really, how often does a starting quarterback move from trading block to his old job?

To date, Roethlisberger's camp has been silent. With the Steelers' immediate response to the news of a suspension to be to commence the process of dumping him, maybe he has decided that he wants out.

Either way, this story won't be wrapping up any time soon. If he gets traded, it's actually only getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        No.

The Pats ain't going for a RB in the 1st rd.

They're going to use that pick to shore up their D.

It's Odrick or Kindle.
        I can see that but i think they can go "d" the rest of the way they got so many picks

Comment

I can see that but i think they can go "d" the rest of the way they got so many picks
          I was hoping they packaged 2 of those 2nd rounders to go after Marshall.

Oh well.

Comment

dolphins will take graham at # 12

Comment

Originally posted by Bonghole Jr View Post
              I think if morgan is there you guys will go get him you guys need a pass rush don't you think? what about pierre paul?

Comment

I think if morgan is there you guys will go get him you guys need a pass rush don't you think? what about pierre paul?
                thats exactly what graham is, a pass rusher /olb/de. He lb for 8 years before college so he can play both, the dude is a beast, no way fins pass up on him.

Comment

Damn the 6 game suspension changes things regarding that trade now. Damn......

Comment

thats exactly what graham is, a pass rusher /olb/de. He lb for 8 years before college so he can play both, the dude is a beast, no way fins pass up on him.
                    He is no doubt...You guys run a 3-4 or 4-3? I thought u guys wanted more of a DE

Comment

Good call. He is a Parcell type of player.

Comment

Working...
                      X