• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well its been fun everyone...

A lot of u guys are way cool so keep in contact:
    www.myspace.com/goatsandmonkeez
    soto.tony@gmail.com
    And I think my yahoo IM is on here too.

Bottom line, this site's a piece of **** and obviously the owners are either too greedy and/or incompetent to run a site without polluting everyone with a gang of spyware and other redirecting crap. And I understand that I can be a computer nerd and download the latest greatest browser protection software but the big picture is that

1. This is the only site out of the many I frequent that requires this and

2. No issues have ever been resolved. There is a useless Comments/Suggestion forum that gets about 1 thread per week regarding these issues and it's always answered with the same administrative inquiry: "where'd you get redirected to?"
    Then that's answered by several people, the admins never reply, the thread sinks like an anchor, repeat.

I'm posting this from my cell phone because I got another redirect somewhere that just mangled my computer and now it's completely boned. So I'm not here to pout anymore but just wanna let some of the cool peeps I've been fortunate enough to meet on here know where they can keep in touch. Hope u guys keep in touch.

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
    A lot of u guys are way cool so keep in contact:
    www.myspace.com/goatsandmonkeez
    soto.tony@gmail.com
    And I think my yahoo IM is on here too.

Bottom line, this site's a piece of **** and obviously the owners are either too greedy and/or incompetent to run a site without polluting everyone with a gang of spyware and other redirecting crap. And I understand that I can be a computer nerd and download the latest greatest browser protection software but the big picture is that

1. This is the only site out of the many I frequent that requires this and

2. No issues have ever been resolved. There is a useless Comments/Suggestion forum that gets about 1 thread per week regarding these issues and it's always answered with the same administrative inquiry: "where'd you get redirected to?"
    Then that's answered by several people, the admins never reply, the thread sinks like an anchor, repeat.

I'm posting this from my cell phone because I got another redirect somewhere that just mangled my computer and now it's completely boned. So I'm not here to pout anymore but just wanna let some of the cool peeps I've been fortunate enough to meet on here know where they can keep in touch. Hope u guys keep in touch.

I'll holla atcha Spare.

Comment

Peace out Tony..

Comment

GOOD RIDDENCE!

jk Cya!

Comment

You'll be back, you left a goodbye thread. They always come back in some form when it's like that.

Comment

I have never had any of the problems TS posted.

Comment

Peace, Spare. If you consider coming back, here are the programs that will eliminate the threat, and keep you safe. Use these along with the virus protection program of your choice.

Destroys the Malware that's swarming all over this site. The free version is all you need: http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Gets rid of Rootkits, ninja viruses that disable your comp, and opens a back door for trojans, worms, and other foul **** to invade your computer:
              http://download.cnet.com/Panda-Anti-Rootkit/3000-8022_4-10717196.html

You need a clean registry in order to keep your computer running smooth, and avoid crashes or errors of any kind. Here's an essential program:
              http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

If the viruses have messed with or deleted any important files, you can use this program to recover them. It has other useful tools as well:
              http://www.recuva.com/

I use those programs with my virus protection, and I can surf this dirty, skanky site with confidence. Anyway, consider these programs as they are necessary anywhere you go on the internet.
              Last edited by The Scientist; 06-17-2009, 01:05 AM.

Comment

I miss the guy already.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGOTRY View Post
                  I miss the guy already.
                  I never got those kind of props from you.

I'm like Michael Nunn to you.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                    You'll be back, you left a goodbye thread. They always come back in some form when it's like that.
                    It's true i come back from time to time to see what you little whore bags are talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X