No announcement yet.

Tinder!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    true, I tried making a fake profile with a big wanged black guy, no one was interested
    Was his wang on display

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      true, I tried making a fake profile with a big wanged black guy, no one was interested
      I believe you.

I made a fake Asian small dick profile on Tinder and no one liked me either. But I was really popular on Grindr for the some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        I have a tinder profile. Get messaged out of the blue by some fine looking broads (mostly white and latina) from time to time wanting to hook up. A total of 24 messages from girls this past month who have messaged me. 8 of them were chicks above a 7 in looks while the other The other 17 were from fatties and average lookers. I wont no part in them.

It's no different from any other site. Just screw the living shyt out of them and move on. NONE of them are marriage material, because marriage material wouldn't be on any dating sites.

Same thing with POF. get some fine broads messaging me out of the blue from time to time, but that place has gone downhill a lot.
        Is your profile name BigNuts for online dating as well?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Was his wang on display
          yes of course

Comment

It's the third wave of Tinderism. You've missed out on the golden years. Now the girls are far more picky about who they hook up with. Unless you want to fuk a wilder beast and be upfront about it.

If not, you have to subtle and use lots of sarcasm to bring them out on a date.

Either that or have some kind of an angle and see who bites. I posted this last year:

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
            YES, they are. Me on Tinder:

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                is that like plenty of fish or cupid something?

i downloaded that **** and it was all fat, depressing single moms
                I take it as a game, just swipe the ones you find attractive and if they swipe you back, then you are able to converse with them. You have to set some perimeters I believe; for instance--age limit and vicinity. It supposed to be a hook up app, but these women on there seem to be wanting relationships, or perhaps it's just a front to not come off as cheap and loose. All I can tell is that I am confused and about to delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Have u had any success on POF?
                  Never tried that one. I used to just go on hi5, myspace, FB, etc, to hunt free pvssy. This Tinder does have some sexy and horny ass looking girls though.

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmSEX View Post
                    That girl who wanted u to come see her would probably have fcuked you. I agree 30km is a drive but if u had nothing better to do then why not?

What girl wants to hear something like "will it be worth my while?" Lol wtf are u 12
                    Wasn't interested in her, so I was using her as a feel out to see what works on the site and what doesn't.

Comment

Tinder be having hella fake profiles.....Trust me u better off just picking broads up at the grocery store

Comment

Working...
                      X