Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple VS Samsung Sales (to 12/12)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes and the s3 came out in June which is six months till December the iPhone came out in September which is three mo December so out half the time but has still sold as much equates to what genius. Selling twice the amount genius do the maths dummy if it takes car 1 60 minutes to do 50 miles and car 2 30 minutes then car two is travelling twice as fast dummy.
    Last edited by piye; 01-20-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

I Phones have been out since 07, So series came out 2 years 7 months a go. Let's compare how the I Phone did after it's first 2 years 6 months...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

lol the iphone 5 sold 30 mill in three months it took the S3 6 months to do the same the note has sold 10 mill in the same period of time lmao.

YOu were trying to make a bet with someone other sales the other day you idiot i'll make the bet with you next quarter if the iPhone 5 has outsold the s3 by 10 million or more you close all of your accounts if it has not i'll delete my account. forever.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          I Phones have been out since 07, So series came out 2 years 7 months a go. Let's compare how the I Phone did after it's first 2 years 6 months...

Plus this graph does not include the original iphones that came out in 07 this is iPhone 4 onwards the iPhone 4 came out at the same time as the original Galaxy S lmao so ****'s on that statement you made.

Comment

I said the S4 will sell more than the next I phone.

Ps. why is your GF so poor, why does she sell her old phones like a tramp?

Comment

Comparing a phone that is already established? I phone 4 may have come out at the same time, but the I phone was out way before. Desperate chinaman peepee trying to lie to everyone. Ok then, well the S3 did better than the 3Gs the first month.

desperate chinaman.

Comment

Take the bet I offered. S4 beats the next iPhone is what I said before. do it son, don't change the bet like a pussay

Comment

why your girl so poor, selling her phones. Tell me, you ignored it...

Comment

Why didn't you mention samsung selling twice as much as apple in the final quarter of 2012?

mashable.com/2012/10/26/samsung-shipped-twice-as-many-smartphones-as-apple-last-quarter/

Third quarter sales was ridiculous...

Samsung, which reported record third-quarter earnings on Friday, does not outline its smartphone shipment figures. However, IDC released a report showing that Samsung shipped 56.3 million smartphones during the quarter. Apple, meanwhile, said it sold 26.9 million iPhones during its fiscal fourth quarter, which coincided with the calendar third quarter. An IDC rep says both Apple and Samsung's figures are comparable. "Since the sales figures of both Apple and Samsung represent 'sales in' to the channel as opposed to 'sales out' meaning sales to consumers or enterprises we presented them as such in our release as it fits with our methodology," the rep says.
                    Last edited by Terrel; 01-20-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      Why didn't you mention samsung selling twice as much as apple in the final quarter of 2012?

mashable.com/2012/10/26/samsung-shipped-twice-as-many-smartphones-as-apple-last-quarter/

Third quarter sales was ridiculous...
                      That includes every Samsung smart phone that's why Samsung currently has over 30 handsets some going for as little as £30, if you compare samsungs s range the elite phones apple kills them

Comment

Working...
                      X