Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer, De La Hoya Discuss Mayweather vs. Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so realize how guerrero fought last night is NOT how he normally prefers to box. . . but he realized that trying to box with Berto off the jab, from range, for 12 rounds would be stupid. . As Berto could catch him at anytime. . .

But bum rush Berton, and keep the distance closed, he can't generate nearly the amount of power he can, and he squares up, and is completely vulnerable to short, quick hooks, and uppercuts.

Comment

Good fight. Floyd should do it. He's the champ and he should defend his title. He'll get stripped if he doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
        Good fight. Floyd should do it. He's the champ and he should defend his title. He'll get stripped if he doesn't
        Belts? Floyd throws belts in the garbage faster than Riddick Bowe... Floyd fights for money, and not for belts - There's way more money in a Canelo/Pac/Martinez/Cotto-rematch. The Ghost isn't on Floyd's radar.

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
          Berto is **** always has been...Guerrero should have some more fights at 147. I don't think Floyd dominating Guerrero does anything for his career or makes him that much money...at this point the only dangerous opponent for Floyd are Pacquiao, Canelo or Martinez...anything but those guys just comes down to an entertainment value and Guerrero doesn't provide that imo and won't be getting the fight
          ? You must be Al Haymons little junkie to talk like dat mang

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            I agree it's a mismatch, and prolly won't be competitive. .

But who else is there for Floyd? Well, I'd first rather see him fight Sergio @ 154, and hten Canelo. Preferably have Canelo and Sergio fight first, though. . Since Sergio wants no part of GGG. . .

But options are really limited for Floyd. . .
            i feel he can take the Martinez fight but i feel Martinez would be bigger, Canelo fight a huge mismatch, so good matched for Floyd would be

Bradley, Guerrero, Matthysse, Danny Garcia, Sergio Martinez

as much as a mismatch a Guerrero fight is, lets just see Floyd back in the ring n a Guerrero fight is not a bad comeback fight

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
              No One Wants To See This Fight.
              Oh Yes , there are many that do, me for one mang.

you floyd fans just can't stand it , you think Jr is invincible, LMAO

Guerrero is now and Elite WW, proven it, and I didn't think he could do what he just did to another Elite WW.

JR azzzzzzzzzzzz is in trouble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh but wait

only

if he comes out of his nice cave

Comment

The Racket Squad: A Mismatch? You've Gotta Be Kidding!

So many on this site did not think Guerrero stood The Ghost of a chance against Berto.
                Robert proved his worth in a trench war after jumping two divisions.

The suggestion that a 'Money' fight is a mismatch is misinformed.

Robert is a great fighter on the inside as well as on the outside.
                Floyd's legs are going.
                Should he take the challange, Floyd is in for a very long night.
                Why?
                Robert still loves to fight.
                Mayweather does not.

Comment

So in other words get to the back of the bus Guerrero, Canelo is running this ship and he gets first dibbs

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                    Belts? Floyd throws belts in the garbage faster than Riddick Bowe... Floyd fights for money, and not for belts - There's way more money in a Canelo/Pac/Martinez/Cotto-rematch. The Ghost isn't on Floyd's radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      So in other words get to the back of the bus Guerrero, Canelo is running this ship and he gets first dibbs
                      I would think Floyd would have something to say about that.

I don't know if GBP cares that much. They would obviously like Floyd-Canelo as that is probably the biggest fight they can make but if Floyd fight Guerrero that would still be big and they could do Canelo-Cotto so 2 big fights as opposed to 1 bigger fight, then the winners could fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X