Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best pressure fighter of last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinadad could apply pretty good pressure sorta boxer/puncher/pressure fighter

Comment

Pacquiao no doubt

Comment

Margarito/Williams

Accomplishments: Arce

I don't see Cotto/Pac as pressure fighters. Reason why I don't put Hatton up on with both Williams/Margs is cause he try to wrestle you too much.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
          Taking all factors into account who was/is the best of the last ten years.

Margarito

Jose Luis Castillo

Paul Williams

Diego Corrales

Ricky Hatton

From my perspective, those are the top pressure fighters from the last 10 years. What Margarito did in the first fight with Cotto was pure pressure.

Comment

Calzaghe u fools. LOL Calzaghe.

Comment

Call him a cheater and what ever you want but I would have to go with Margarito...Margarito could apply RELENTLESS PRESSURE then you throw in the fact that he has a great chin, it is extremely hard to stop him from coming forward

Brandon Rios is one of the best at replying relentless Pressure, but the problem with Pressure Fighters, they leave themselves open for just about any and every punch

Comment

Prime Margs

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  Call him a cheater and what ever you want but I would have to go with Margarito...Margarito could apply RELENTLESS PRESSURE then you throw in the fact that he has a great chin, it is extremely hard to stop him from coming forward

Brandon Rios is one of the best at replying relentless Pressure, but the problem with Pressure Fighters, they leave themselves open for just about any and every punch
                  Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Prime Margs
                  I find it sorta funny that you both picked Margarito, when in fact the Punisher is a pressure fighter too & he beat him head to head. Plus the Margarito he beat was the version of Margarito that you both no doubt are referring to.

Comment

Is there anybody that could've stood toe to toe with Manny Pacquiao and win?

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I find it sorta funny that you both picked Margarito, when in fact the Punisher is a pressure fighter too & he beat him head to head. Plus the Margarito he beat was the version of Margarito that you both no doubt are referring to.
                      You're right but Margarito did his work against better opponents and did it for a much longer time. That's why I have them both even.

Comment

Working...
                      X