Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: You Will See a Different Amir in The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is this amir we're going to see not going to ***** like mad then?

Comment

A focused amir khan should be too much for Peterson

Comment

A Mere Con is the most hyped up boxers today he is nothin special. This guys gets beaten and could not take it so begged for a rematch. When Peterson beats him again, Con's gonna make so many excuses. Con said he not gonna make the same mistakes again so does that mean that he will stop running.

Comment

lol, butt hurt zab fan

Comment

He won the first fight without the point deductions. Not much change is needed to beat Peterson to be honest.

Down the road is a diffrent issue mind.

Comment

I really hope we do see a different Amir Khan. That constant head pushing was annoying.

Comment

We all know that Freddie Roach doesn't teach his fighters anything different in terms of being technical. We will see the same Amir Khan as the first fight who will try to implement some things but will revert back to his basic style. Peterson started off wrong in the first fight by trying to box the taller Khan. He figured out that he had to get inside of Khan's reach, pressure and work the body. Khan had no answers except pushing, holding and running. The fighter who can adapt the fastest and most effective will be the one in control. Peterson is tough, has substance and grit. Khan is a talker who makes excuses for his short comings instead of looking at himself. The fighter with the most excuses are the mentally weak ones.

These big time promoters like Top Rank and Golden Boy cradle this young fighters and try to shape them out to be stars who generate cash instead of fighters who go all out and leave it in the ring. They get easy matches and look dominate but once they lose, it's impossible for them to believe or to accept. Salido beat Lopez and he wasn't at the top of the sport and the same with Peterson but both were hungry and has underrated skill. I'm going with Peterson in the rematch just cause he fights and don't make excuses, b!tch & moan.
                Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-13-2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                  In other words, Ariza's mixed up a special shake for ya!
                  I don't know how in the world Ariza can improve upon the shake he gave Amir for the last fight. You see how many body shots he took? And was still able to run faster than a prime Carl Lewis. That shake is already superb!

Comment

I doubt it! he will still run for his life whole 12 rounds! To beat peterson needs to stay a little longer in there inclose with peterson and do damage with his faster hands! If he runs peterson will hunt him down!

Comment

I hope so. If Khan doesn't hold, push, and run all night, we have foty material.

Comment

Working...
                      X