No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Rules Out Working Matthew's Corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Rules Out Working Matthew's Corner

RICKY HATTON has resisted the urge to be in brother Matthew's corner for the biggest fight of his life.

[Click Here To Read More]

That british bum doesn't want to see his brother get KTFO up close and personal. Brits = bums

Comment

Thank god. I've been on the edge about this

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
        That british bum doesn't want to see his brother get KTFO up close and personal. Brits = bums
        I betcha this so called 'British bum' could kick the **** out of your ignorant a$$! Go back to the Rab(bit) hole you crawled out from....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          RICKY HATTON has resisted the urge to be in brother Matthew's corner for the biggest fight of his life.

[Click Here To Read More]
          ricky is still having nightmares of getting KTFO by pac.

Comment

who would want rickie the drunk hatton in their corner. Just looking at that smashed in face and loser demeanor would spell defeat. Plus the booze breath wouldn't help. Ricky the wee elf is a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
              who would want rickie the drunk hatton in their corner. Just looking at that smashed in face and loser demeanor would spell defeat. Plus the booze breath wouldn't help. Ricky the wee elf is a loser.
              lol, is that the best you've got ? Dear me, I'd wager a 'drunk' Ricky Hatton could string a more insightful and coherent sentence together than you just mustered, you tedious, predictable scrote.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post
                lol, is that the best you've got ? Dear me, I'd wager a 'drunk' Ricky Hatton could string a more insightful and coherent sentence together than you just mustered, you tedious, predictable scrote.
                I second that!

Comment

rickie hatton with that fat ugly face will be too drunk or high to even see the fight. If poor wee elf man gets any fatter his skin will split. Matt is a joke and poor rickie an addict. Typical brits dejected and rejected. Ha Ha

Comment

Working...
                  X