No announcement yet.

Words cant describe how angry this makes me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I honestly never even noticed that Megan Fox has thumbs. Or hands, for that matter.

On the issue of fat chicks saying they're "curvy" I always respond with the same rebuttle whenever that happens.
    LMAO everyone talks about Megean Fox's hands.

I don't give a flying fk if she has 2 x captain hooks. She's still hot.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Had to briefly comment on this one. As the venerable Rock once spat:
      Fat chicks is in style now / Everything is heltah skeltah

I am not physically attracted to overweight girls. Give me a naturally skinny girl any day, because I know she is never going to get fat. No "curves" bull****, none of that. The difference between a well-endowed chick and an overweight one is clear cut, and my taste doesn't cross over from one into the other. It's no more than I demand of myself - I'd love to eat garbage constantly, but I moderate it. If you've gone way overboard in the course of your life, or are genetically prone to being overweight, then yeah, you're probably gonna have to exercise a bit too.

One of the most pathetic things about current US culture is that, in many locales, a chick being thin, past college age, automatically gives her dime status in her own head regardless of other factors. What's even worse is how many overweight girls claim to be vegetarians and the like. If you're a vegetarian to stay chubby, you're doing it wrong (how does that even happen when there's almost zero calories in most such food?).

If a girl is college age or past it and even a little bit chubby, that **** is going to balloon into straight obesity as she gets older, guaranteed. I refuse to deal with the "how do I get her to take care of herself" situation, so I don't set myself up to go there.

My personal two cents.

Comment

Comment

People sAying they dont like curvy women are suspect. Women are supposed to be curvy. Not like a 10 yr old.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Just like with ****s, it's obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              People sAying they dont like curvy women are suspect. Women are supposed to be curvy. Not like a 10 yr old.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                You know what the difference is between a curvy woman and a fat b1tch? A double cheeseburger.

I like fit girls. Fit girls can have curves too. She'll have a nice ass as long she hits them squats.

Comment

lol, the level of hate in those comments

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Everyone is different. With respect to my own comments at least, I was speaking more so about the unhealthy lifestyles I've seen among a lot of Americans. I could say exactly the same thing (actually, I could say worse things) about the excessive dieting, and indeed anorexia that I see in Japan, which is completely socially acceptable, and even encouraged it seems (I don't mean the anorexia, but certainly the hardcore dieting). It is better to eat too much than not enough. It makes me absolutely sick to see these girls starve themselves. I shared an office with one girl, and she seemed to subsist on milk, and was skinny as hell. I'm just saying, there are many different cases.

And you are right about genetics playing a major role. I have always been pretty slender, though I have a muscular build, and when I am fit I have a six pack. Since going to the gym for a bit and dropping 10 pounds of purely excess weight (and I enjoy the gym very much, it is like a sort of therapy), my six pack is already poking through again.

But we also have dudes like Fedor Emelianenko, the greatest MMA fighter of all time.
                    I don't know if you have lived in the U.S but there's all types here. I know the stereotype is that all Americans are fat and lazy but that's not true. Here in Miami for example, you can walk around and see the fittest people on earth, because there's a culture of working out and being healthy here.

Just like I'm sure you can travel to Mobile Alabama and see some fatties. I'm just saying that there are two extremes to everything and call me crazy but the muscle bound people in the top pic are as unappealing to me as the chubby chick is to others. Humans don't look that way unless they go through some extreme measures.

Comment

I dont hate people that are fat at all. I'm not disgusted by it or anything either. What makes me rage though is when people try and justify it by saying stuff like 'this is what a real body looks like'.

Comment

Working...
                      X