Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Williams beats Pavlik into retirement.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Williams beats Pavlik into retirement.

I honestly likeed this kid, and was rooting for him to beat Taylor, but the way he has acted since he got sodomized last October has been sickening, fighting a no namer, and then trying to fight Mora while blatantly ducking Abraham. Sickening stuff, and then signing to fight while "suffering" from an infection only to postpone it. **** this bs, I hope Williams ends him in embarrassing fashion.

Then whats Williams going to do if he wins fight no namers? You dont seriously think he will go after Abraham.

Pavlik is dissapointing if the alcohol rumors are true and he threw it away but Williams is dissapointing too Kolle, Verno Phillips and Winky cmon the guy hasnt done jack squat.

Comment

noone @ 47 or 54 want to give pwill a fight.

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      Williams is dissapointing too Kolle, Verno Phillips and Winky cmon the guy hasnt done jack squat.

Comment

I feel ya.

Dude wanted to fight Rubio after being dismantled to get himself back on track, and that was cool with me. But its been a building amount of fight postponements, ducking Abraham, "injuries", and running his mouth. The guy has fought more in bars than he has in the ring in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
          No one as in no one with PPV popularity that he wants fight to make $$, he cant fight top young guys that are in the same boat as him? Frankly he doesnt deserve the shot at Kellys belts. Pavlik found opponents to earn the shot at Taylor somehow and he was KOing everyone.

Comment

pac vs pavlik I

Comment

Originally posted by Naestro USA View Post
              pac vs pavlik I
              Great avatar man.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                I honestly likeed this kid, and was rooting for him to beat Taylor, but the way he has acted since he got sodomized last October has been sickening, fighting a no namer, and then trying to fight Mora while blatantly ducking Abraham. Sickening stuff, and then signing to fight while "suffering" from an infection only to postpone it. **** this bs, I hope Williams ends him in embarrassing fashion.
                Not only that but don't forget the primadonna **** he said about the super 6 guys fighting for peanuts and how he was too good for that ****.

Fuk that piece of ****.

He's lucky Jermain Taylor gasses out, othrewise he wouldve lost both those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Great avatar man.
                  thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
                    Nobody except Clottey, Dzinziruk and Martinez, perhaps. But I seriously doubt Cotto would turn down the chance to fight him. Even Floyd would fight him if the money was right.

Comment

Working...
                    X