Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao the end of the line for El Terrible? (My column)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckaPunch
    I really doubt that Morales smokes cigarettes in between fights but I would like to know how credible is your source about this "rumor".

Anyway, pretty good article and keep 'em coming
    Well Sucka, I have a few friends in the industry who have intimated this to me. One of those guys is someone with ties to Jose Luis Lopez Sr, the trainer for Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S
      the long rest WILL rejuvenate Erik, just like Marco when he first loss to PAC rejuvenated himself by resting ... look at him now still on TOP

the only and BIG difference, Erik the true warior that he is, ELECTED to take the BULL by its horns and immediately FIGHT PAC AGAIN ...

although their are a lot of sh_t running arround between both camps, my respects goes for both men to deliver yet the BEST FIGHT of the trilogy...
      I wouldn't say Barrera is at top, I think he's overrated, especially by me back in the day. He has never fought someone like Pacquiao after his loss. He fights Pacquiao again and he will get destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Greatest
        I wouldn't say Barrera is at top, I think he's overrated, especially by me back in the day. He has never fought someone like Pacquiao after his loss. He fights Pacquiao again and he will get destroyed.
        LOL, exactly my point. He's been finished since the Pacquiao fight, and since then he hasn't fought another good young fighter. When he fought another young fighter in juarez, Juarez almost took his head off. When Barrera stops picking and choosing his opponents, hes going down. Im picking Juarez to KO Barrera and end his reign as an elite fighter once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation
          Well Sucka, I have a few friends in the industry who have intimated this to me. One of those guys is someone with ties to Jose Luis Lopez Sr, the trainer for Morales.
          Look at you, Mr. Big Shot now, hehe, j/k. It's good to see you're expanding your network within the boxing community. If you ever get free boxing tickets at Madison Square Garden, just give me a holla

Seriously, you're articles are getting better and better just like Manny. Who's your trainer?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch
            Look at you, Mr. Big Shot now, hehe, j/k. It's good to see you're expanding your network within the boxing community. If you ever get free boxing tickets at Madison Square Garden, just give me a holla

Seriously, you're articles are getting better and better just like Manny. Who's your trainer?
            LOL, yeah its crazy. As soon as I started getting syndicated alot, I started making mad contacts in the sport. My fave is Aaron Pryor, hes a personal hero of mine and we have become good penpals. His wife Frankie also, she is so nice! I'm working on getting tickets to the MSG fight between Quartey-Forrest. Everyone I've asked has been ignoring me like the plague, so I've just been dropping articles like crazy so they know I'm is I could go back to that ***** G Leon, but I'm not sucking Mayweather's dick like him.

Thanks alot for the props, my first couple articles sucked balls but now I'm getting the hang of things. My trainer is Guilermo Sanabria AKA Lucky, but he fought under the name Edwin Luis Rivera cuz he was too young when he turned pro. Here's his pro record.

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=32693

Comment

Morales will not lose this fight. Pac is not unbeatable. Morales did it once already and Marquez came close. Morales knows another loss and he's finish. He is not ready to retire. He will win this fight. No doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LOTTDOG 13
                Morales will not lose this fight. Pac is not unbeatable. Morales did it once already and Marquez came close. Morales knows another loss and he's finish. He is not ready to retire. He will win this fight. No doubt about it.
                Have you seen his recent pics? Morales looks bloated, with a fat gut looking about 160-170. I really don't think he can make 130, let alone come in at a level of conditioning to compete with Pacquiao. I have my doubts about Morales' chances, but you never know.

Comment

Have you seen his recent pics? Morales looks bloated, with a fat gut looking about 160-170. I really don't think he can make 130, let alone come in at a level of conditioning to compete with Pacquiao. I have my doubts about Morales' chances, but you never know.
                  Look back at some of the pictures before the first fight. He didn't look that great either.

Comment

Originally posted by LOTTDOG 13
                    Look back at some of the pictures before the first fight. He didn't look that great either.
                    Yes, but he didn't lose three out of his last four, including a KO loss, before the first fight. What makes Morales' fate look grim is not one thing, its an accumulation of a bunch of factors that are spelling his doom. If Morales comes back after a KO loss without a tuneup, more power to him. I just don't think he has enough left to accomplish that.

Comment

Yes, but he didn't lose three out of his last four, including a KO loss, before the first fight. What makes Morales' fate look grim is not one thing, its an accumulation of a bunch of factors that are spelling his doom. If Morales comes back after a KO loss without a tuneup, more power to him. I just don't think he has enough left to accomplish that.
                      Your right. But he was coming off three brutal wars (Barerra, Hernandez and Chavez). They said he was shot than.

Comment

Working...
                      X