Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd reaction to Pacquiao's drug test on Rios!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    I liked his reactions to the catch weight and two of his fighters testing positive better.

I've never seen someone stutter that hard before
    I didn't see that vid. Link?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      No, I that's not what Mayweather is saying...he is saying "SURE, he will take it now that he is all of a sudden on a decline" lost alot of speed and power and stamina.

He's bassically hinting at Manny being clean now.
      You honestly got that from "I bet he is now, I bet he is"?

Wow...

You gotta be smarter than that, ask yourself this, what prompt Pacquiao to do the drug testing now?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I didn't see that vid. Link?
        It's in one of Elie's videos that were uploaded yesterday. He basically pulled the cop out "muh doctor" excuse in regards to Bey and claimed he was a "victim". He also said Love was having trouble making weight and he tried to justify him testing positive by saying "it was only a diuretic", and was quick to point out that a diuretic isn't a PED

Comment

It's in one of Elie's videos that were uploaded yesterday. He basically pulled the cop out "muh doctor" excuse in regards to Bey and claimed he was a "victim". He also said Love was having trouble making weight and he tried to justify him testing positive by saying "it was only a diuretic", and was quick to point out that a diuretic isn't a PED
          Your as dumb as dogshiiiit buddy , a diuretic is not a Performance Enhancing Drug , everyday your in here with your hating BS and you got know idea what side is up .

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            That expression, to say "I just bet he is now, I just bet he is now", that right there insinuates that he knows the whole Marquez-Heredia situation, I'm sure you Marquez fans don't want to acknowledge that, not that I'm pointing fingers here. It's just obvious though. Me I don't even care anymore, Pacquiao got what he deserved.
            I don't think it reads that deeply to match Marquez with Performance enhancement drugs...

He was saying basically after a brutal loss where you are now at the lowest point of your career, you will save face by asking for random drug testing to throw salt on that defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              You honestly got that from "I bet he is now, I bet he is"?

Wow...

You gotta be smarter than that, ask yourself this, what prompt Pacquiao to do the drug testing now?
              Is Mayweather Sr not the guy who said QUOTE : Manny on the decline because he ain't roided anymore.
              Did Roger Mayweather also say QUOTE : Manny ain't got the juice anymore.

The Mayweather's believe that Manny's decline is not due to AGE or WARS, they believe it's due to no longer juicing.

Now to answer your question, it would be different if Manny was ko'd by a feather fisted fighter, such as Paulie Malignaggi or Tim Bradley, these guys are FEATHER FISTED.

But Marquez has always had power...the dude has 40 KO'S.
              Marquez is no feather fisted puncher, so no Mayweather could be hinting at Pacquiao not wanting anyone to use roids against him, but he could be hinting at Pac no longer using roids.

I give you credit.
              Last edited by BoxingFollower; 06-25-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Your as dumb as dogshiiiit buddy , a diuretic is not a Performance Enhancing Drug , everyday your in here with your hating BS and you got know idea what side is up .
                I never said it was though did I Jamal?

Comment

I liked his reactions to the catch weight and two of his fighters testing positive better.

I've never seen someone stutter that hard before
                  I have, when Margarito was asked about his hands wraps now that was stuttering at is best.

Comment

found it ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ajpMIUxdZ2w )

disappointing replies from Mayweather to be honest he's co-signing the stereotypical drug cheat doctor and dietary supplement excuses, Ellerbe spoke better on it.

Comment

What floyd was Hinting too was he believes JMM was on PEDs when he beat Manny. Now Manny wants drug testing after getting ktfo.
                      Thats what that sarcastic piece of shlt was implying !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X