No announcement yet.

(The Ring) P4P list... Why not Mares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince Nazzy View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's what I just said mate. Broner needs a test to show why he's on a p4p list. So far I've seen nothing. I think Rios would walk him down and batter him at 140.
    you said rios would be a good test for broner at 140. i think that is laughable at best. but i do agree with you that broner needs to be tested at 140, but a real test, not brandon rios lol

Comment

He was in the Top 10 after beating Moreno, I don't know WTF Happened

Not like Ring P4P Rankings is an OFFICIAL P4P Ranking though and neither is Boxrec, it is all opinions so who cares

Every Boxing Fan Should Have Their Own Ranking

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV
        I agree with ts to an extent Mares and the ghost belong Broner does not and even though dominate Wlad doesnt either the hw division is pitiful.I would have Mares above Nonito and i believe whenever they meet he stops donaire.
        Thats where I don't agree. If you don't think Broner belongs on there then Guerrero doesnt either and vice versa.

Mares is more deserving than those two.

I didn't edit my OP but Broner is actually 6th not 5th.

Call me a fanboy all you want but the truth is I've been watching Guerrero and liked him longer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Because his strategy in the Moreno fight was low blows I counted 20 then stopped counting it was like watching the Adbeko fight all over again.
          He is a young great fighter but needs to stop that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            you said rios would be a good test for broner at 140. i think that is laughable at best. but i do agree with you that broner needs to be tested at 140, but a real test, not brandon rios lol
            I'm slightly baffled as to how you think Rios wouldn't be a good test. He has power, likes to brawl, and has a solid chin. He can take a beating. Broner couldn't come in over weight and bully him. Rios would hurt him. Alvarado would give Broner a tough test. Even Danny Garcia would make Broner look like a prick. Khan would be too quick for him at 140 too.

Rios Broner would be a fantastic fight.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75
              Because his strategy in the Moreno fight was low blows I counted 20 then stopped counting it was like watching the Adbeko fight all over again.
              He is a young great fighter but needs to stop that crap.
              He's a wild body puncher, I seriously don't think he does it on purpose.

Comment

they just went full ******. it seems like the only logical explanation behind such a disastrous list...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  they just went full ******. it seems like the only logical explanation behind such a disastrous list...
                  They been going on ****** mode for a while now but it seems like they finally decided to turn it up a notch and go full ******... which you never do!

The only explanation I have for Guerrero is them trying to hype up a fight vs Mayweather. Not sure what the explanation behind Broner is.

And don't even get me started on Marquez being above Martinez on that list... Smh

Comment

Mares arguably belongs somewhere around 7, let alone on the list. Criminal to see Broner and Guerrero but not Mares, or even Froch.

Comment

Abner Mares has gotten a pretty solid resume through his recent five fights.

Guerrero a 4 division champion? He did beat some strong fighters recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X