Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Barrera refuses to celebrate Pac KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marco Antonio Barrera is a different person nowadays, he's kinda weird, maybe it's just part of getting old but if somebody didn't know him they would never guess that he used to be a bad ass fighter. I don't know man, maybe it's the hair.

Comment

MAB is butt hurt, he figures if no mexican beats Pacquaio he loses nothing really but since now Morales has a win over him and Marquez has a KO over him and Pacquaio just punked MAB looks like MAB is the weaker of the 3

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
        look at the reaction from the Asian table infront of them lol
        I peeped it!!

Comment

anyone got a video or link to marky marks face, that wud have been a picture

Comment

i love barrera, but i'm a bigger marquez fan tbh. i've always had the impression that they weren't too cool with each other, although they've done interviews and stuff together. i read an article before the fight where barerra was going for pacquiao to win that 4th fight. he probably had a bet going too tbh, he looked like he lost some serious money, or was in disbelief.
            Last edited by chiguy91; 12-13-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Barrera is just mad that he didn't get at least one win off of Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtd626 View Post
                Barrera probably lost a bet.
                Perhaps a big one. That's how he looked.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

That's bitterness. He really doesn't like Marquez. Can't handle the fact that he and Pac both got beaten by him.

Who is it who throws his papers up in the air? That's great. They just loved it.
                  The Mexican Commentators

Comment

Comment

There might be some hostility involved. I also heard that Pac and Barrera are friends.

Or it could just be way that Pac went down, he wanted to wait until he knew he was ok. Lots of people thought he might have been seriously injured.

Comment

Working...
                      X