Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Skip Bayless letting it be known...do you agree???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED View Post
    Yeah, JMM.

Not as detailed as IMDAZED would... hit him up.
    I went over my post and I see how you got that, I meant his title wins but by the way I wrote the post I can see how my point got lost in text

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
      I went over my post and I see how you got that, I meant his title wins but by the way I wrote the post I can see how my point got lost in text
      **Chewing gum**

What's the prob here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Skip Bayless = Check_hooks.
        I have no idea what number of athletes or people involved in the media ever check NSB out, but I'm convinced Skip Bayless has at some point. He sounds almost EXACTLY like some of the morons around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
          none of these dudes know anything about boxing, to bring this floyd pac issue up without bringing up bob arum being a big problem in the whole equation is just stupid. stick to basketball and football u damn clown!
          This right here sums it up, floyd even said post fight interview that arum was the problem, shcaeffer said arum was the problem and even ariza shakes said arum was the problem but got gag ordered to shut up by roach

now they act like arum ain't want a make shift stadium built before the fight or his countdown clock, etc.....they look the other way and point the finger at money may, may does better ppv numbers i wouldn't share **** with pacquiao either he is a media created hype who wins titles at catchweights with shot fighters...if he's not on that **** take the test the 1st time when 50/50 was on the table....

Comment

• Originally posted by 30%Cottoxposeu
            As you are as well.
            Im not even talking about pacquiao.
            Difference between as you and me is, you put too much emphasis on fantasy wins...i remind you that almost no ONE was expecting this past prime version of cotto to perform the way he did. yet he did. You actually have to prove themselves in the ring..that includes floyd..the self proclaimed GOAT. no?
            ain't no fantasy here, I'm telling you facts, the only reason a fighter with only 2 losses against the guys he lost to was given such a low chance is because he already lost to Pacquiao. If you're the right type of guy losing to Pacquiao wont diminish you, especially when you fought him without a real trainer or corner, Cotto is strong mentally as well as physically so he IS the right guy, he lives that right life. there IS a such thing as redemption and Cotto redeemed himself becoming champion again where he realized he was now more comfortable at. that is not "fantasy", that is verified truth

fact is Cotto felt better against Floyd than he did against Manny and that much you can see and even with those pillows Floyd stunned Cotto in the 12th round so imagine with gloves 2 ounces smaller at 150 like how Pacquiao would have done him? Cotto weighed in at exactly 154, imagine having to have lost 4 more pounds. you can't just say "Floyd went the distance, Manny TKO Cotto" and then completely ignore the circumstances that could have very well contributed to those outcomes

If you saying bad things about Floyd that can be said about Manny as well then say it too. you cant hold it against Floyd and when someone points out the same thing that the supposed "good guy" in all of this is doing you say "well I'm not talking about him". guess what? you ARE talking about Pacquiao in essence by questioning Floyd's legacy. by questioning him you're basically saying "step up, fight Manny" without actually literally saying it, you say things like "you gotta prove yourself in the ring" like Floyd hasn't already done it before, but wait he hasn't yet against who? exactly, against the guy YOU are subliminally referring to, Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
              This right here sums it up, floyd even said post fight interview that arum was the problem, shcaeffer said arum was the problem and even ariza shakes said arum was the problem but got gag ordered to shut up by roach

now they act like arum ain't want a make shift stadium built before the fight or his countdown clock, etc.....they look the other way and point the finger at money may, may does better ppv numbers i wouldn't share **** with pacquiao either he is a media created hype who wins titles at catchweights with shot fighters...if he's not on that **** take the test the 1st time when 50/50 was on the table....
              He also said that if you are the best take the test after the fight, even though it is not an issue no more.

He also ducked Larry's question about coming down on his 60/40 offer.

Arum never made Floyd take at 16 month vacation either.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                **Chewing gum**

What's the prob here?
                nah just was wondering the details of the Trinidad-De La Hoya negotiations. you know purse splits, gate, exact accurate PPV # sold, any specific negotiations. I'm just wondering what kind of business deal they had lined up.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  He also said that if you are the best take the test after the fight, even though it is not an issue no more.

He also ducked Larry's question about coming down on his 60/40 offer.

Arum never made Floyd take at 16 month vacation either.
                  I mean to be honest people see what they want

when people don't get caught up in the hype and do true research
                  backed by facts and not biased opinions, they come to the conclusion that arum is the problem.....

when people see what they want and don't care about the facts or are blinded by hatred, jealousy and ego, they make excuses for the person, people or en****** at fault...

glad I can see both sides and also the side of the Factual Truth

I wonder if may-cotto would have been made if cotto was still under top rank....hmmm well that fight never happened until cotto left top rank...hmmmm something to think about maybe???

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    nah just was wondering the details of the Trinidad-De La Hoya negotiations. you know purse splits, gate, exact accurate PPV # sold, any specific negotiations. I'm just wondering what kind of business deal they had lined up.
                    Oh man. I think it was 1.4mil PPV buys, and De La Hoya was guaranteed $21mil to Trinidad's $10mil. I'd have to look up the other details.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Oh man. I think it was 1.4mil PPV buys, and De La Hoya was guaranteed $21mil to Trinidad's $10mil. I'd have to look up the other details.
                      mula mula!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X