Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do after high school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the music thing until I got burned out, got my BS in Economics, worked a little while, and now I'm in grad school.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      I got High and the rest is History..
      Go to school high, take the tests high, get high grades.

Comment

Got expelled for fighting junior year went to Job Corps got my GED, got my H.S diploma, completed a course in Business Office Technology. Went home, got a job in the kitchen of a nursing home got my first paycheck on the same day Job Corps sent me a $1500 check and started hustling.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Go to school high, take the tests high, get high grades.
          lol

Thats what im sayin danny..Wish i could green you homie but im all out
          i owe you...

On a real i hustled a lil bit school didnt go down well with me which if i had the chance to do it again i'd do it proper without the girls party weed cars and Benjamins i would study hard and come away with a more then i did..

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
            assumeing you didn't drop out of high school, what did you do after it?

did you go to collage? if so what did you take up?

if you dropped out, what did you do after you dropped out?
            Went to college immediately. Biggest mistake I made, as I wasn't mature enough handle my education. Plus smoking weed, getting drunk, getting laid and playing guitar was all I wanted to do after I graduated.

Dropped out of school after 2 semesters and started working full-time. Did that for another 7-8 years.

Went back to college at 27. I realized how much of an idiot I was when I was younger and how easy college is if you apply yourself and I'm still getting high everyday. :rasta1:

Should be getting my Associate's degree by next spring.

:guitar: :guitar:

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
              assumeing you didn't drop out of high school, what did you do after it?

did you go to collage? if so what did you take up?

if you dropped out, what did you do after you dropped out?
              Joined the Army.

Comment

Took a year off and worked full time. Continued to work full time and do part time college for 2 years. Switched jobs and had to take another year off and now getting back in and will be going full time college in the fall.

Comment

For all you playas still doin the school Hustle the Education ****
                  thats what im saying and Big Ups for it...

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    Went to college immediately. Biggest mistake I made, as I wasn't mature enough handle my education. Plus smoking weed, getting drunk, getting laid and playing guitar was all I wanted to do after I graduated.

Dropped out of school after 2 semesters and started working full-time. Did that for another 7-8 years.

Went back to college at 27. I realized how much of an idiot I was when I was younger and how easy college is if you apply yourself and I'm still getting high everyday. :rasta1:

Should be getting my Associate's degree by next spring.

:guitar: :guitar:
                    Outstanding job Blaze homie. Congrats bruh.

Comment

Dropped out in my junior year, got my GED, and been working for 3 years but i might go to college next year....... maybe

Comment

Working...
                      X