No announcement yet.

I hope Razheed Wallace punches gaysol in his stupid mug

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    His track record or sodomizing the lakers is proovn!
    If I played along side Rasheed Wallace, I would live in constant fear that he would snap and revert back to his primal animal instincts.

I'm telling you, he's not human. He's pure beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      If I played along side Rasheed Wallace, I would live in constant fear that he would snap and revert back to his primal animal instincts.

I'm telling you, he's not human. He's pure beast.
      I think gasol fears him. Look in his eyes when Rasheed Wallace guards him tells it all.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        I think gasol fears him. Look in his eyes when Rasheed Wallace guards him tells it all.
        Even in my living room, sometimes I watch in total paralyzing fear because his essence is so strong.

It feels as if he can physically crawl and invade my home through the tv and snatch me from the comforts of suburban life into the utter depths of hell.

I don't trust him. Never have, never will.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Deal, sig it bro.

For the record the key to the entire series is rebounding. It always has been, the winner of the boards are the winner of the game. With Bynum in it changes everything. Phil is one of the best game 5 coaches of all time when it comes to planning for that particular adjustment. We shall see bro.
          I been spazzin when the Celts have been given up so many offensive rebounds. Didn't realize until today that it was because Doc is so hung up on transition offense that they basically abandon the paint and loose balls.

If they start getting + in the rebound category and/or if Bynum gets hurt, Celtics are taking the series.

Good look on the points.

Comment

Working...
          X