No announcement yet.

In Christianity, you go to hell if you don't believe in Jesus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Christianity, you go to hell if you don't believe in Jesus

So basically, a quarter of the world, which is Muslim, is going to hell. Doesn't make sense to me. How can, pound for pound, the most forgiving man of all time send 1/4 of the current population to hell when they never had a chance from birth to believe in anything other than Mohamed?

By the way, God doesn't exist.

Watch some apes do what humans do.

Didnt musilms murder 3,000+ Americans on 09/11/01?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Didnt musilms murder 3,000+ Americans on 09/11/01?
      Didn't Christian Americans murder thousands of innocent Japanese civilians when they dropped atomic bombs on Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by MyHonestyIsReal View Post
        Didn't Christian Americans murder thousands of innocent Japanese civilians when they dropped atomic bombs on Japan?

Shut the **** up moron I'm sick of you liberal scum. Get out of here with your radical views.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
          Shut the **** up moron I'm sick of you liberal scum. Get out of here with your radical views.
          Americans dropping the atomic bomb on Japan = radical view?

I'm sick of the conservatives in America. Every time someone has anything bad to say about America (Fat, stupid, ignorant, gets married to their sister), it is all because of the conservative South. I really hope the next typhoon misses the Philippines and takes out the South.

Comment

also i read that christians murdered a lot of muslim back in the old days

Comment

Dude I wouldnt want to get in a fight with that chimp....that vid is classic.

Comment

So basically, a quarter of the world, which is Muslim, is going to hell. Doesn't make sense to me. How can, pound for pound, the most forgiving man of all time send 1/4 of the current population to hell when they never had a chance from birth to believe in anything other than Mohamed?

By the way, God doesn't exist.

Watch some apes do what humans do.

I need to get myself a monkey trained to get me beer.

Comment

Americans dropping the atomic bomb on Japan = radical view?

I'm sick of the conservatives in America. Every time someone has anything bad to say about America (Fat, stupid, ignorant, gets married to their sister), it is all because of the conservative South. I really hope the next typhoon misses the Philippines and takes out the South.

This is what I'm talking about. Liberals seem to hate there own countrymen more then they do the enemy. They support ****sexuals, Athiesim, Abortion they raise taxes on the working-class. Im glad we didnt have people like this during WW2 othwerwise we would be speaking German. Do you really want a Typhoon to hit your own people?
                  Last edited by theghost#1; 12-07-2009, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan De La Cruz View Post
                    also i read that christians murdered a lot of muslim back in the old days
                    Old days huh!!! Well what about now? There not cutting peoples heads off in the name of Jeses like muslims do with Allah.

Comment

Working...
                    X