No announcement yet.

Things That Annoy You.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    You going to go into retirement now and make a comeback almost 2 years later against a blown up Super Featherweight?
    Yea.. Hopefully he'll make up for it by fighting Cotto or Pac. In Floyd's defense, Marquez is kinda like a tuneup though.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Yea.. Hopefully he'll make up for it by fighting Cotto or Pac. In Floyd's defense, Marquez is kinda like a tuneup though.
      I know.

And I hope he keeps that "tune up" attitude.

That, coupled with his sore ribs, should make for an interesting night, and the opportunity for my boy to pull the upset.

Comment

Non-British people.

Classical music.

Comment

I know.

That, coupled with his sore ribs, should make for an interesting night, and the opportunity for my boy to pull the upset.

Preach it Bringer.

Also, motha****as who charge you a fee for payin a bill electronically.

Comment

I know.

Only chance Marquez got is if Floyd is shot.

I like Marquez though, he's got balls taking this fight, regardless if Floyd may be rusty.

Comment

The only thing that's sore about Floyd is his ego. Stupid ego-maniac thought he was the second coming of Christ and yet he couldn't even shift a few K worth in tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                Non-British people.

Classical music.
                Love me some classical music. I find it very soothing.

Comment

Lad.. If you saw a Chinese person singing "I am the Walrus", would you sing along or would you crack him with a pint glass?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Lad.. If you saw a Chinese person singing "I am the Walrus", would you sing along or would you crack him with a pint glass?
                    Depends.... are they in the process of cooking me Chicken Fried Rice? If not, then yes.

Comment

It would be easier if I made a list of things that don't annoy me.

Comment

Working...
                      X