Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Believe In Ghost? Real or Fake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Do You Believe In Ghost? Real or Fake?

squealpiggy is shook...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Not Sorry View Post
      squealpiggy is shook...
      there must be a scientific explanation on this..

or they can easily claim it's fake..

Comment

The chair has holes in the back and is rather conveniently placed next to an open door. It could of easily been pulled by using a thin wire.

It adds no authenticity when he has one foot on the floor at all times, I am sure anybody could rehearse similar and make it appear their leg is being pulled, especially when somebody is supporting their upperbody, all he had to do was simply spin his lower body around.

I've slowed it down and see no evidence of anything pulling on his T shirt or jeans so this 'ghost' must have some big hands.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          The chair has holes in the back and is rather conveniently placed next to an open door. It could of easily been pulled by using a thin wire.

It adds no authenticity when he has one foot on the floor at all times, I am sure anybody could rehearse similar and make it appear their leg is being pulled, especially when somebody is supporting their upperbody, all he had to do was simply spin his lower body around.

I've slowed it down and see no evidence of anything pulling on his T shirt or jeans so this 'ghost' must have some big hands.
          have to consider that this was not an amateur video.. the news team would definitely bust them if there is some thin wires or any anomalies leading to this occurence..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            have to consider that this was not an amateur video.. the news team would definitely bust them if there is some thin wires or any anomalies leading to this occurence..

That is another thing, is it actually a news team? Extremely poor quality camera footage considering we're now in 2013.
            The 'interviewer' is likely the childs mother.

I know this is in Jamaica but do they really have news reporters that go out in just a pair of hotpants?
            Last edited by dan_cov; 03-20-2013, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              That is another thing, is it actually a news team? Extremely poor quality camera footage considering we're now in 2013.
              The 'interviewer' is likely the childs mother.

I know this is in Jamaica but do they really have news reporters that go out in just a pair of French knickers?
              you are well aware that you can change video quality of uploaded videos on youtube right?

the one holding the mic is obviously his mother..

Comment

This could be it. This could be definitive evidence of life after death, of the soul passing on to another dimension but retaining the ability to physically influence things in this realm.

Or it could be fake.

I can figure out how it could be done. It sort of reminds me of James Randi's debunking of Uri Geller's spoon bending. He demonstrated how to do it using magician's sleight of hand and said "Perhaps he really is doing it with the power of his mind. But if he is, he's doing it the hard way."

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This could be it. This could be definitive evidence of life after death, of the soul passing on to another dimension but retaining the ability to physically influence things in this realm.

Or it could be fake.

I can figure out how it could be done. It sort of reminds me of James Randi's debunking of Uri Geller's spoon bending. He demonstrated how to do it using magician's sleight of hand and said "Perhaps he really is doing it with the power of his mind. But if he is, he's doing it the hard way."
                  according to law of thermodynamics, an energy (like electrical charges of our brain or heat generated by our body) cannot be created or destroyed, just changes form

which means it must go somewhere when it leaves, can this be what we called "soul"?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Or it could be fake.

even great minds like stephen hawking never eliminates the possibility of such things.. anyone remember his oppressed fish theory?

Comment

Working...
                    X