No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Says Divorce Will Not Affect Salido Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Says Divorce Will Not Affect Salido Training

Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez, the featherweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), says there is no reason to worry about his training for the April 16 title defense against Orlando Salido. It's been made public in the Puerto Rican press that Juanma and his wife, Barbara De Jesus, have agreed to a divorce. Lopez and De Jesus were married in July 2010 after a 10-year relationship and they have several children.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is bad for Salido... Juanma will have to give half of everything he has earned to his ex-wife, he'll take out his frustrations on Salido.

Comment

Sucks for juanma that he has to go thru it, but hopefully it will keep him busy fighting a lot more to keep up with the alimony/child support payments in the future.cheaper to keep her ..

Comment

Originally posted by al capone View Post
        Sucks for juanma that he has to go thru it, but hopefully it will keep him busy fighting a lot more to keep up with the alimony/child support payments in the future.cheaper to keep her ..
        juanma should see it as a good thing. i'd hate to wake up each morning next to a monster movie in my bed

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
          juanma should see it as a good thing. i'd hate to wake up each morning next to a monster movie in my bed
          This. The same thing for Timothy "Headbutt" Bradley.

Comment

how do you have a 10 year relationship with children and can't stay married for 10 months.he either cheated or she set him up.

Comment

Great motivation for Juanma, nothing like taking your troubles out on your next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                how do you have a 10 year relationship with children and can't stay married for 10 months.he either cheated or she set him up.
                This

Comment

If by any chance Juanma happens to loose or looks like S H I T in this fight, that's gonna be his 1st excuse!!!

Comment

Juanma should be good im sure he takes good care of his kids so.etimes marriage can break a relationship should have left it as it was but oh we now he gets to bang any girl he wants without hearing ****tt

Comment

Working...
                    X