Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mexicans be allowed to wear hockey masks in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    should you be allowed to give your opinion?
    (the answer is no, because youre an idiot)

You're like a stalker Black... I am watchin you.

Comment

I was asking out of a real concern... You know what, I am going to lighten up this thread with a little Mexican Rap.
      Last edited by Plaster...Sad.; 02-21-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
        I was asking out of a real concern... You know what, I am going to lighten up this thread with a little dancing.

Round 7:

Oh No! it seems the PR is now stepping away from the Mexicans and attacking Black Flannigan who jumped in the ring to defend Mex....its ugly!!

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          Lol I remmeber watchin this episode back a few years ago had me and my x gf rolling watchin it , that guy calling him papi lol im not your papi!

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
            I was asking out of a real concern... You know what, I am going to lighten up this thread with a little Mexican Rap.

Round 8

PR now turns his attention back to the Mexicans and throws a vicious combo...

Comment

ima lighten it up now with some puerto rican rap music

Comment

You can always count on Plaster.... to start a Mexican hate thread. What a pathetic little **** - the disgusting hoe in your avatar looks possessed, I guess you like your women to go through some special ritual before a shag, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
                  You can always count on Plaster.... to start a Mexican hate thread. What a pathetic little **** - the disgusting hoe in your avatar looks possessed, I guess you like your women to go through some special ritual before a shag, huh?

that hoe is actually plaster sadlife after a sex change because he was to ashamed of his popular papi video............

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                    ima lighten it up now with some puerto rican rap music

Round 9:

In a crazy turn...Unbelievably the mentally ill Mexican turns away from beating Joe Cortez and seems to be helping the PR beat the Mexicans!!!!
                    Whats going on? What is on his crazy Mind?!

Comment

How many PRs have fought the likes of Manny, Donaire, Mayweather or any other elite p4p boxer today?

Comment

Working...
                      X