Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather net worth 170 mill? Will He be broke soon after boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

according to 50 cent al haymon has floyd on an allowance

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      ghost king gets 20%, right?
      I gotta get my cut

Comment

something called taxes and super high living standards. not a bad amount

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Apparently you know nothing of the man. Look at the possessions he flaunts. I'm all for him living the "money" lifestyle but he cannot sustain this kind of spending after he retires. I think he's smart enough to have a plan though.
          The only thing i know is that i don't know how much money he has or has spent. neither do you.

Comment

He'll go broke again. It's bound to happen. He's a genius at marketing - not money management. When the money goes, so do the hoes.

Comment

Common-Sense

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
              Ok it shows he's earned 333 million in fight earnings since 2006(Baldomir)

So he has spent over 160 million dollars in the last 7 years??

I'm not sure how accurate these sources are but if it's true, damn! Folyd dont have much longer to use the name "money"
              You need a little clarification here. let's assume-for the sake of convenience- that he actually DID earn $340 mill. Deduct roughly $25-30% promoter's charges. Leaves $250 mill. Deduct 10-15% trainer, cut man, corner,team etc. Leaves $210 mill. Deduct about 35-40% (most of his money has been made when taxes are 40-42%) for IRS and local taxes. Leaves $130 mill. Extra incidentals like camps, "advisors" "managers" etc. about 10-15%. Leaves roughly $110-115 mill.

Let's assume that he's never been penalised by the IRS, nor by his mortgage debts, paid no children's supports, eaten nothing, bought nothing, stole his cars, and never burnt a single hundred dollar bill, nor blown a cent gambling. This should leave him with $110 mill......

Is it likely?? I'll say here that I've never believed the fairy stories about boxers with huge bank a/cs. Very big, maybe well invested and making profits and eventually after 20 years or more and with a lot of luck, becoming huge...

But is that the REAL Mayweather???? And is there any point in talking common-sense on this site, especially about Mayweather??
              Last edited by edgarg; 09-17-2013, 12:45 AM. Reason: 2 typos

Comment

It'd appear that his net spending is pretty low, you're not factoring in the huge cut lst to taxes.

Comment

hahaha man ONLY 170 mill? He will be on the streets in no time.

Comment

since when is a networth a bank account ??

before i rant ill just copy and paste it Net worth is a single amount representing how much money a person would have if he sold all of his assets and paid off his debts.

Comment

I read the espn article about him and it said that he has to pay everyone around him to hang out with him and laugh at his jokes. It was pretty sad actually

And Floyd spends $200,000 on purses so yea, hes gonna end up broke

Comment

Working...
                      X