No announcement yet.

We dont Like The Garden, It Will be Cold and Full Of Boricuas: Team Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    Cheato is in no possition to demand ****. But Arum loves Vegas, hopefully Cotto demands that the fight must be in NY.
    Actually he does. Who else is going to be bringing Cotto the most money? Mayweather and Pac are already taken.

Comment

It's smart for Garcia to want it in Las Vegas. When you negotiate a fight, you try and get the best options for your fighter, basic common sense.

Comment

Is marg even licenced anywere other then Texas at the moment?

Comment

I hear Tony has been in Tijuana drinking away his sorrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Margarito himself said he would fight him anywhere. I can understand it being in NY but I honestly don't give a damn where it's at. I'll be there regardless.
            It's in NY cause Cotto is still the bigger draw.. Cause Cotto is the champ. Because las Vegas still won't give him a lisence till he clears his **** up with Cali first. So logical that it's gonna be in a pro Cotto crowd... Cali and Vegas are 2 places margs might possibly sell but he can't fight in either place. Only other place he could go is Mexico and no way Cotto would fight in Mexico... New York is the best place for this fight.

I'd rather it be in Vegas anyway cause of how ****ing cold it is in NY and because hotel and airfare around that time in NY is extremely ridiculous. There are NO decent priced hotels and all of NY hotel rooms are half the size of my bathroom. F'n ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Margarito himself said he would fight him anywhere. I can understand it being in NY but I honestly don't give a damn where it's at. I'll be there regardless.
              hahah i get to meet you in person you big cupcake?

good times - on the real lets get together for some beers before hand.

Comment

It's only natural to want to feel confortable at a venue, just like Cotto would prefer a fight at the garden Margarito would prefer the fight to be in Vegas. However, they're still going to fight it's not like the fight won't be made because of the location they're not drama queens and will fight regardless of venue.

Anyway, there's a big chance that the fight will be in Vegas because in all honesty Arum seems to like Margarito more than Cotto. However, the venue wont matter. Margarito is going to put another beating on Cotto, the only difference is the in NY the ring will be huge giving Cotto more time to stay in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                X